Phone Camera
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 18 2008, 10:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
So I took a video on a phone, but I can't figure out how to put it on my computer huh.gif Does anybody know how? I have it connected to the computer but can't figure out how to transfer it. Thanks smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 18 2008, 10:25 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
It should show up a a new device if you connected the USB. Then simply copy the file. At www.downloads.com you should find free software to convert the files into mpg.

Another possibility would be to send the file over via bluetooth. Start the reviever program on your computer and initiate the connection from your phone.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 18 2008, 10:26 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Didn't you had any cables/driver included with the phone to connect with the pc .. its very simple, is it saved on a flash card ? use a cardreader or with the cable of your phone, if you have it..

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Feb 18 2008, 10:55 PM
Get to da Chopper!
my data transfer cable has had problems, but i got myself a bluetooth adapter for my pc- i can then drag and drop things on and off my phone (slow though)

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 18 2008, 11:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well I have the phone connected to the computer with a cable, but I dont understand how to get the video on my computer huh.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 19 2008, 12:04 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Usually a phone, or a similar device comes with a small program to detect these things when the phone is plugged in via USB, other than that, some services can upload videos via there main website.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 19 2008, 09:59 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Feb 18 2008, 11:25 PM) *
Well I have the phone connected to the computer with a cable, but I dont understand how to get the video on my computer huh.gif

Copy and paste

or use the program Uncreator mentions. It should import media from your phone.

This post has been edited by MickeM: Feb 19 2008, 10:00 AM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 26 2008, 11:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
You can try to install a software made for your mobile phone..Find it on manufactures site of your mobile phone..Something like data manger ...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:39 AM