3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
If You Were A Girl...(girls Can Join Too!) :p
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 7 2012, 12:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 6 2012, 06:24 AM) *
How about these ??? Metal and all that... wink.gif

[attachment=28788:high_heels.jpg]

hahaha these ones are awesome!! I can imagine Arch Enemy singer using them... biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2012, 07:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 6 2012, 11:12 PM) *
hahaha these ones are awesome!! I can imagine Arch Enemy singer using them... biggrin.gif

My thoughts exactly! biggrin.gif They have Angela Gossow written all over them!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Sep 7 2012, 09:23 AM
Learning Roadie
Converse Allstars

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 7 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Sep 6 2012, 10:34 PM) *
I would wear these with a considerably short skirt
[attachment=28800:cl100702c.jpg]

I would become a fan smile.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 7 2012, 10:11 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Well the only time I'm on stage nowadays is doing sound and I usually wear an old pair of purple Doc Martins like this http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-6606-dr-mar...-1460-boot.aspx.

So for me it would be a pair of DMs still as they're practical:

http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-7786-dr-mar...alize-boot.aspx

well kind of practical tongue.gif ...

Or maybe I should just get ones like my purple boots but in shocking pink...

Or maybe both as you can never have too many shoes biggrin.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 7 2012, 10:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 7 2012, 10:11 AM) *
Well the only time I'm on stage nowadays is doing sound and I usually wear an old pair of purple Doc Martins like this http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-6606-dr-mar...-1460-boot.aspx.

So for me it would be a pair of DMs still as they're practical:

http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-7786-dr-mar...alize-boot.aspx

The original punk's weapon of choice.. right at their own feet !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 7 2012, 10:56 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 7 2012, 10:25 AM) *
The original punk's weapon of choice.. right at their own feet !! biggrin.gif

Which is why I started to wear them many years ago Ben smile.gif .

Back then though it was either black or oxblood red, steel toecaps and with 14-18 eyelets for the laces. I worked on a farm during my summer holidays to earn enough money to buy my first pair. Where I lived we also used to show what our politics were by the colour of the bootlaces. New pairs had to be 'christened' first by your mates who'd stamp all over them in their docs and then you had to christen them again by finding someone and, well you can guess the rest...

I've been told plenty of times that my purple ones are a bit girly though...

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 7 2012, 11:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 7 2012, 10:56 AM) *
I've been told plenty of times that my purple ones are a bit girly though...

Wrong. The more 'girly' the colour is, the more manly you have to be to wear it. cool.gif

And everybody knows about my pink cup that is with me at every video chat ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 7 2012, 11:45 AM
GMC:er
As I'm 6' 5" I shouldn't really wear heels, but I just can't help myself. I'd have to have a pair of these:-

With a matching Guitar of course!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
zoom
Sep 7 2012, 11:56 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 7 2012, 11:45 AM) *
As I'm 6' 5" I shouldn't really wear heels, but I just can't help myself. I'd have to have a pair of these:-

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That would make you "Orianthi" (Except your 6'5") smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 7 2012, 12:18 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 7 2012, 10:45 AM) *

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Oh man, this is pure perversity!!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 7 2012, 12:24 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 7 2012, 11:00 AM) *
Wrong. The more 'girly' the colour is, the more manly you have to be to wear it. cool.gif

Damn. I'll have to go back to wearing black ones as I don't do the whole alpha male thing wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 7 2012, 01:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 7 2012, 12:24 PM) *
Damn. I'll have to go back to wearing black ones as I don't do the whole alpha male thing wink.gif

Nah, not necessarily alpha male.. just courageous in yourself and brave to be who you are smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2012, 05:18 PM
Instructor
I am once again astounded by the imagination of my fellow forum mates biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 7 2012, 05:47 PM
QUOTE (zoom @ Sep 7 2012, 11:56 AM) *
That would make you "Orianthi" (Except your 6'5") smile.gif

If only I could play like her!!
wink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Sep 7 2012, 12:18 PM) *
Oh man, this is pure perversity!!

rolleyes.gif unsure.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Grace
Sep 8 2012, 02:41 AM
I'm impressed guys I'm impressed some nice fashion sense wink.gif

Some of you would be girlier than me tongue.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 8 2012, 03:05 AM
Learning Roadie
Maybe I am thinking too much like a man, lol, but I believe I would wear tennis shoes to allow moving around a lot easier. High heels could cause a fall.

+Quote Post
Grace
Sep 8 2012, 03:31 AM
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 8 2012, 02:05 AM) *
Maybe I am thinking too much like a man, lol, but I believe I would wear tennis shoes to allow moving around a lot easier. High heels could cause a fall.

Good thinking thefireball! I actually wore this to play once and they worked perfectly..got lots of compliments too smile.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 8 2012, 05:21 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Grace @ Sep 7 2012, 06:31 PM) *
Good thinking thefireball! I actually wore this to play once and they worked perfectly..got lots of compliments too smile.gif

Attached Image

Converse All Stars! Now we're talkin' those are the diggedy! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 8 2012, 10:16 AM
Instructor
Honestly, I think I like a chick wearing these, much more than a chick with high heels smile.gif I like a woman that can run and work out and not be a slave to her clothes

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:40 PM