2 Pages V  < 1 2  
In The Style Of Metallica ?
weller2307
Jul 11 2008, 11:08 PM
GMC:er
Trond you are made of awesome tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Déjà vu
Jul 11 2008, 11:09 PM
This is a really good idea guys! Personally, my favorite albums are ...and justice for all, then Ride the Lightning. Really good idea from Gabriel. I've heard good things about there next album. But, unfortunately... I think it comes out late 2008 - early 2009 sad.gif . Heard that from the man himself wink.gif ...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Jul 12 2008, 12:08 PM
QUOTE (Déjà vu @ Jul 12 2008, 12:09 AM) *
This is a really good idea guys! Personally, my favorite albums are ...and justice for all, then Ride the Lightning. Really good idea from Gabriel. I've heard good things about there next album. But, unfortunately... I think it comes out late 2008 - early 2009 sad.gif . Heard that from the man himself wink.gif ...

I think September 2008? That would be horrbile if the album appeared even later. dry.gif

Whatever, GMC needs a lesson solely for Metallica!

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
May 31 2009, 11:08 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Knock knock Trond, don't think that we forgot about it ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 31 2009, 08:28 PM
I`ve never seen this thread, but I agree we need a lesson in style of Metallica! Trond don`t forget that you wanted to do a lesson in style of Dethklok too! I like your style of play and your songs very much so you`ll do incredible favor to gmcers if you do those two lessons for us all! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 1 2009, 09:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AlexLion @ May 31 2009, 09:28 PM) *
I`ve never seen this thread, but I agree we need a lesson in style of Metallica! Trond don`t forget that you wanted to do a lesson in style of Dethklok too! I like your style of play and your songs very much so you`ll do incredible favor to gmcers if you do those two lessons for us all! cool.gif

I havent forgotten smile.gif Time just moves along too quickly sad.gif
Luckily i have some vacation-time from work soon! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Jun 2 2009, 04:32 PM
You seems have really time consuming job. I hope you like it at least. But you better find some label for yourself and start working as musician smile.gif I`m sure music companies will appreciate your creations!

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 2 2009, 04:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Take your time Trond, but a metallica 3 style lesson and a dethklok(!) lesson would be MUCH appreciated!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:16 PM