Acoustic Beginner, where do I begin
StevieC
Dec 20 2007, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
Hello,

I've had an acoustic guitar for a while and have enjoyed playing around with it and learning a bit about musical theory in the process (on the basis I am a musical novice in every sense of the word).

Having toyed around with a few self help books (guitar for dummies anyone?) I improved to the extent I started to really get into to it (I'm still completely crap but can play a few chord progressions with some confidence and now wear my callouses with pride).

Now, after witnessing Kris' excellent e-marketing via You Tube (YOU PRICK laugh.gif ) I'm here and just wanted to know if anyone had any advice on learning with respect to the acoustic guitar. I had a look at some of the lessons but some seemed geared to the electric guitar and others were still above my station.

Anyway, cracking site, here's hoping I can play something relatively simple soon (as I'm investing in an Ibanez after X-mas...)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- StevieC   Acoustic Beginner   Dec 20 2007, 07:48 PM
- - FretDancer69   try giving the new Lesson Planner feature. Use th...   Dec 20 2007, 08:21 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:45 PM