5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
...or No Gloves At All, Student video collaboration
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2013, 02:23 PM
Instructor
Oh guys! I'm sad that I missed this one! The thread's tittle disoriented me a bit so I forgot about this collab! The final result is amazing guys. Everybody has done a very cool job over this one and I think that your initiative starting this collab is so positive! smile.gif

Congrats and great job everybody!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 18 2013, 03:33 PM
GMC:er
We'll forgive you this time... you were busy moving, playing live shows and trying to keep us in line with your own collabs and vchats. This will be it though, no more free passes or I'll send the boys over to your FaceBook page to handle this like they did with Ben. biggrin.gif

Ben hadn't put up any collabs in awhile, yet he kept the "Instructor" title in his profile... NOT in our house!.... so the boys paid him a visit.... see how long it took for him to comply? He didn't want Krise and WeePee going all Frank Blake on his arse!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 18 2013, 08:23 AM) *
Oh guys! I'm sad that I missed this one! The thread's tittle disoriented me a bit so I forgot about this collab! The final result is amazing guys. Everybody has done a very cool job over this one and I think that your initiative starting this collab is so positive! smile.gif

Congrats and great job everybody!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 18 2013, 05:28 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Oh Gabe...
I would have forgiven you this if you had released a JUSTIN BIEBER collab.

But now...be prepared for hilarious music videos on your facebook wall.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 18 2013, 07:13 PM
Wait!!! Krise, be careful. I just realized that Gab said the collab "TITTLE" disoriented him. He's setting you up man.... Urban dictionary will explain what Gab is talking about by tittle. sheesh! hope there aren't any kids on here. ROFL!!!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 18 2013, 11:28 AM) *
Oh Gabe...
I would have forgiven you this if you had released a JUSTIN BIEBER collab.

But now...be prepared for hilarious music videos on your facebook wall.

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 18 2013, 07:18 PM
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Mar 18 2013, 07:13 PM) *
Wait!!! Krise, be careful. I just realized that Gab said the collab "TITTLE" disoriented him. He's setting you up man.... Urban dictionary will explain what Gab is talking about by tittle. sheesh! hope there aren't any kids on here. ROFL!!!

Gabe didn't wanted to participate in TOTAL ANNIHILATION of False metal laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Mar 19 2013, 09:26 PM
Where were you Grace? U were sorely missed on this one.. dry.gif

I was too busy...but it turned out great!! smile.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:40 AM