> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Phill66's Beginner Book
Phil66
Oct 21 2014, 08:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sorry, I've just listened to that and it's awful, it's not the one I recorded and I can't find the one I recorded mad.gif The file name is correct (last digits are date) but I must've somehow renamed an older file. This neck pain is messing with my head, it feels like I have a Katana through my neck at times.
I'll try again when my neck is good. It's just not happening at the moment.
Sorry
Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 21 2014, 09:18 PM
[attachment=39448:Bear_A_M...21102014.wav]

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 22 2014, 08:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 21 2014, 07:21 PM) *
Sorry, I've just listened to that and it's awful, it's not the one I recorded and I can't find the one I recorded mad.gif The file name is correct (last digits are date) but I must've somehow renamed an older file. This neck pain is messing with my head, it feels like I have a Katana through my neck at times.
I'll try again when my neck is good. It's just not happening at the moment.
Sorry
Phil

You mean ... like this? tongue.gif

I NEVER get tired of watching this one biggrin.gif Can't wait to receive my shinken (true/sharp sword) to start exercising my cutting techniques!

On the other hand, listening to the new new take, I would ask you to raise the volume of the guitar a bit, since it's too low in the mix and it's pretty hard to distinguish what's happening... but out of what I can hear, the note lengths are ok so far smile.gif Please re-post after raising the volume so that I can see other details wink.gif Thank you, kind Sir!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2014, 03:58 PM
Well my neck is more like the Katana has been inserted through the neck and left there with a crow dancing on each end sad.gif

Not as bad today, but I have the drive home which can set it off again due to the poor condition of many UK roads mad.gif

Cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2014, 08:56 PM
Neck flared up again before I had chance to get anything down which I needed to as I have not saved the last one that is posted. I've just listened and it is still rubbish. I think I may have found my limit sad.gif Every time I record it there is something wrong, the things that were wrong last time may be right this time but something else will be wrong. I'll never play it like Bear, that's why he's the teacher and I'm the student.
Feeling like the mountain is too high for me to climb.
Cheers buddy.

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 23 2014, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Hey Phil smile.gif I know how it feels man, but then again, if this particular one was too easy, most likely there would've been something else that would've set up issues for you - some other technique or lesson, anyway, something wink.gif

It's all the same at every level of proficiency - as I say - don't look into the neighbor's garden, but tend to your own and it will grow beautiful and healthy! Having this in mind, take care of yourself, mend the neck and let's getto work! Deal, Sir?

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Oct 23 2014, 08:05 AM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 23 2014, 08:27 PM
Sorry Cosmin,
I had the blues, my neck is getting me down and my playing is frustrating me and the two together are giving me the blues.
I've noticed a bad habit, when I want to stop a note I don't only mute the string with my right hand I touch it with my pic, I've noticed that if I just remove my fretting finger and then almost immediately mute with my right hand, the staccato effect is much less "kill switch" so I need to practice that for a while until it becomes habit, don't forget I've been noodling for years and old habits die hard.
I won't put anything on here until Saturday or Sunday unless I have a breakthrough with my neck/shoulders. At the moment the neck pain is at number 3 but the shoulders are throbbing like they've been hit by a freight train, I can ignore the throbbing, it's the sharp stabbing pains that really get me and they make my arms twitch, not good when trying to record for you rolleyes.gif So, I will do a bit of isolated practice for a couple of sessions and see how it goes.
For now I thought you might like to see my man cave:

Cheers buddy and thanks for your encouraging words smile.gif
Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 24 2014, 09:32 AM
Instructor
WOW! That place looks heavenly biggrin.gif So many axes and amps - that Blackstar could look great in my studio as well laugh.gif

I am glad you managed to discover a method of smoothening up the staccato technique Phil wink.gif After your neck and shoulders will give you some peace, please send me a recording with just a short phrase in the first place in which you can showcase the new habit and after we will confirm everything is ok, then you can take it all on the complete take wink.gif Deal? And no worries, I'm here for ya, mate!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 25 2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks Cosmin,
I'm about to order another Blackstar 4x8 cab, just for the looks of the mini stack rolleyes.gif I'll post another pic when it comes. The Vox Lil Night Train will then look lonesome on the cabinet so I'll find a nice little low watt combo to complete the show rolleyes.gif All the gear no idea biggrin.gif

Anyway, neck/shoulders are 90% ready, I'll get something to you tomorrow, feel I need to practice the A Minor thing all over again. Could have tried tonight but don't want to risk setting it off again.

Cheers buddy.

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 25 2014, 09:10 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 26 2014, 08:50 AM
Instructor
Hey Phil biggrin.gif Glad to hear things are getting better, but just take care and don't push yourself too hard, for now smile.gif That new cab sounds nice - and yeah, I totally get the need to see symetry by having two cabs, so that the VOX won't feel lonely laugh.gif Now, kidding aside, tell me, do you regularly use all this gear?

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 26 2014, 10:15 AM
Hello Cosmin,
I do use most of the guitars purely so my hands don't get used to one. I use the Blackstar practically every time I play, it's only 1watt so perfect for my room. It's my newest addition and replaced my Peavey Bandit Transtube which was lovely but overkill. It was one of the original transtube models that I bought twenty years ago. I don't use the Vox much but its so cute I don't want to let it go. Along with the Peavey I sold a Tanglewood bass and a Roland bass Cube 30.
The one guitar I don't use much is the Peavey "telecaster". Its the cheapest one there but has one of the best neck profiles I've ever laid my left hand on biggrin.gif . The reason I don't use it is one of the screws on the high E saddle keeps coming loose. Its one of those little jobs that I never get around to doing rolleyes.gif I also need to set the intonation.
The Squire HMIII Strat (the multi coloured one) was my first guitar and I ordered it mail order, no picture, never having seen one and expected it, due to the name, to be a Squire Strat with humbuckers. It was a lovely surprise when I opened the box biggrin.gif I soon swapped the stock pickups for those coloured Di Marzio Paf Pro ones to add a bit of Vai to it rolleyes.gif I also fitted a Schaller trem that I bought off my teacher at the time. I've just fitted a Tremol-no to it as I have the Ibanez Prestige RG1570 if I ever get good enough to use a floating trem rolleyes.gif
My next aim is to swap the red Squire Strat for a USA one and the Peavey for a Fender Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster. I won't be changing any of the Epiphones though, they are OK.
Out of interest, why did you ask if I use it all? smile.gif
Cheers
Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 26 2014, 10:28 PM
Sorry Cosmin,
I cleaned my car this morning, very carefully, all seemed fine with my neck/shoulders. I went out to a country pub for a pint and roast dinner, all still fine. Come evening time my neck, BUT, only my neck and only on one side (the left) has flared up. As far as I'm concerned this is still an improvement as my shoulders are 99% pain free and the other side of my neck is 99% pain free too. I don't know if it was washing the car but I also cleaned the windows inside and the back is a nightmare to do as I cannot remove the back seat head rests mad.gif
I'll try to get a track of some staccato notes tomorrow, I really think I'll need to practice the A minor piece before I submit anything, let's hope 10 hours of manual work doesn't make my neck worse again tomorrow mad.gif .
Cheers and apologies mate. I will most definitely be back, this is the longest I have had these issues for, they usually only last a few days so hopefully they are well on their way now.
Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 26 2014, 10:30 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2014, 01:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 26 2014, 09:15 AM) *
Hello Cosmin,
I do use most of the guitars purely so my hands don't get used to one. I use the Blackstar practically every time I play, it's only 1watt so perfect for my room. It's my newest addition and replaced my Peavey Bandit Transtube which was lovely but overkill. It was one of the original transtube models that I bought twenty years ago. I don't use the Vox much but its so cute I don't want to let it go. Along with the Peavey I sold a Tanglewood bass and a Roland bass Cube 30.
The one guitar I don't use much is the Peavey "telecaster". Its the cheapest one there but has one of the best neck profiles I've ever laid my left hand on biggrin.gif . The reason I don't use it is one of the screws on the high E saddle keeps coming loose. Its one of those little jobs that I never get around to doing rolleyes.gif I also need to set the intonation.
The Squire HMIII Strat (the multi coloured one) was my first guitar and I ordered it mail order, no picture, never having seen one and expected it, due to the name, to be a Squire Strat with humbuckers. It was a lovely surprise when I opened the box biggrin.gif I soon swapped the stock pickups for those coloured Di Marzio Paf Pro ones to add a bit of Vai to it rolleyes.gif I also fitted a Schaller trem that I bought off my teacher at the time. I've just fitted a Tremol-no to it as I have the Ibanez Prestige RG1570 if I ever get good enough to use a floating trem rolleyes.gif
My next aim is to swap the red Squire Strat for a USA one and the Peavey for a Fender Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster. I won't be changing any of the Epiphones though, they are OK.
Out of interest, why did you ask if I use it all? smile.gif
Cheers
Phil

Hey Phil!

I was curious because you seem to have a lot of gear and I was curious if you really need it or you just like having many guitars - nothing wrong with that, but I for one am the minimalist type. I never keep more than I actually use for my exact purposes. I own 4 electric guitars and two acoustic ones. I am looking forward to selling my Ibanez JEM as I am no longer using it and it only gathers dust.

The other three PRS axes, are used heavily onstage and offstage and the acoustics as well. Otherwise, I never buy anything else then what I really need as I am trying to declutter or actually stay decluttered all the time smile.gif

Do not worry mate - I am not going anywhere, just take the appropriate time to mend yourself completely and then we can go on!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 27 2014, 08:47 PM
Hello Cosmin,
OK, I'm kind of back, I can manage to "play" my guitar with only a little pain in the neck. It was doing fine until I drove home. I think I need to wear one of my support collars from previous issues just when I drive.
Ok, in answer to your question, I don't need all that gear but I do want it tongue.gif Needs and desires are totally different eh? biggrin.gif The guitars are my art pieces, sort of a shrine to rock n roll. That's why I've got guitars that try to represent the classics through time.

The Epiphone ES 339: Ok the Gibson ES339 hasn't been around all that long but the looks of it harp back to to the 60's and the ES335, I didn't like the size of the 335 so went for this instead. The Pelham blue was chosen by my wife, in fact it was enforced by her because she loves Dave Grohl's signature DG335 rolleyes.gif

The Peavey "telecaster": Simple, classic guitar. I want a proper Fender version soon.

Squire Strat: Legendary guitar: I want a proper Fender version soon.

Epiphone Les Paul in Heritage Cherry Sunburst: Classic Jimmy Page guitar and I've made this Slash like with the pick ups and removal of the scratch plate. I won't be paying for the Gibson version.

Epiphone Les Paul 56 Gold Top: Another classic. I won't be paying for the Gibson version.

Ibanez Prestige RG1570: The RG is just a modern classic used by many virtuoso guitarists.

Yamaha FG-411C electro acoustic: Don't know why I went for the electro version but you have to have an acoustic eh? rolleyes.gif

Kohala ukulele: Bought it on a whim in my friend's guitar shop while drinking a cup of tea biggrin.gif

Anyway, here is a "soft" staccato file. Let me know what you think. I turned the reverb off so apart from the gain it's a pretty dry signal.

[attachment=39548:Staccato_27102014.wav]
Ok, I'm going to practice the A minor lesson, I'm pretty rusty sad.gif

I'm also going to make a start on the two new lessons until my neck complains then I'll have to stop mad.gif

Cheers buddy.

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 27 2014, 08:48 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 27 2014, 09:56 PM
Hello Cosmin,

Here is a quick rec of Bear 20 D major solo first few bars, no backing, I was running out of time so just quickly put this down for you. This is the first time I've tried this piece. Tomorrow I will record another A minor lesson for you, I may even video it just in case it's right because if I don't video it and it is right, I can guarantee it will be wrong the next time when I do video it biggrin.gif I'll also make a start on the new chord lesson.

[attachment=39549:Bear_20_...27102014.wav]
Cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 28 2014, 08:43 AM
Instructor
I see, I see, so you're a player and a collector as well smile.gif I liked collecting stuff when I was a kid, but since I got into martial arts, I become even more a minimalist then I was before. I only keep what I need, to make things simple smile.gif I understand her liking for Dave - I'm a HUGE fan as well and I can barely wait to go see them in Germany next year!

I have listened to the staccato recording and it's not bad at all - the thing I would focus now, would be to keep the smooth feeling and stop the note faster, as each one kind of lingers too long. It's a very delicate detail so please let me know if you understand, ok?

About the major solo - I love the tone! And the playing sounds smooth so far, but in terms of timing, it's really difficult for me to say anything, because I don't have any rhythmic landmark. Also, the bend around 0:25 sounds a bit quirky smile.gif

Please record against the backing so that I may be able to hear everything wink.gif

All the best and keep me in the loop, mate!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 27 2014, 07:47 PM) *
Hello Cosmin,
OK, I'm kind of back, I can manage to "play" my guitar with only a little pain in the neck. It was doing fine until I drove home. I think I need to wear one of my support collars from previous issues just when I drive.
Ok, in answer to your question, I don't need all that gear but I do want it tongue.gif Needs and desires are totally different eh? biggrin.gif The guitars are my art pieces, sort of a shrine to rock n roll. That's why I've got guitars that try to represent the classics through time.

The Epiphone ES 339: Ok the Gibson ES339 hasn't been around all that long but the looks of it harp back to to the 60's and the ES335, I didn't like the size of the 335 so went for this instead. The Pelham blue was chosen by my wife, in fact it was enforced by her because she loves Dave Grohl's signature DG335 rolleyes.gif

The Peavey "telecaster": Simple, classic guitar. I want a proper Fender version soon.

Squire Strat: Legendary guitar: I want a proper Fender version soon.

Epiphone Les Paul in Heritage Cherry Sunburst: Classic Jimmy Page guitar and I've made this Slash like with the pick ups and removal of the scratch plate. I won't be paying for the Gibson version.

Epiphone Les Paul 56 Gold Top: Another classic. I won't be paying for the Gibson version.

Ibanez Prestige RG1570: The RG is just a modern classic used by many virtuoso guitarists.

Yamaha FG-411C electro acoustic: Don't know why I went for the electro version but you have to have an acoustic eh? rolleyes.gif

Kohala ukulele: Bought it on a whim in my friend's guitar shop while drinking a cup of tea biggrin.gif

Anyway, here is a "soft" staccato file. Let me know what you think. I turned the reverb off so apart from the gain it's a pretty dry signal.

[attachment=39548:Staccato_27102014.wav]
Ok, I'm going to practice the A minor lesson, I'm pretty rusty sad.gif

I'm also going to make a start on the two new lessons until my neck complains then I'll have to stop mad.gif

Cheers buddy.

Phil

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 28 2014, 09:52 AM
Hey Cosmin Lupu,
Are you likening me to a "kid" with my collecting of things??? mad.gif only joking tongue.gif

I understand about the note length on the staccato ex, I was focused so much on how I ended the note I forgot the staccato bit biggrin.gif

One thing you said has made my day biggrin.gif . You said you love the tone. That's amazing coming from someone of your calibre saying that about my little rig. It was the HMIII, into Boss ME80 (in manual mode but can't remember the settings, I'll look when I get home tonight), into my Blackstar set fairly clean, then the Blackstar emulated output into the DAW.

What do you mean when you say the bend is quirky? I know I probably haven't got it right but I'm sure that is a funny two stage bend in Bear's piece.

Cheers buddy

Speak soon

Phil

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 28 2014, 08:43 AM) *
I see, I see, so you're a player and a collector as well smile.gif I liked collecting stuff when I was a kid, but since I got into martial arts, I become even more a minimalist then I was before. I only keep what I need, to make things simple smile.gif I understand her liking for Dave - I'm a HUGE fan as well and I can barely wait to go see them in Germany next year!

I have listened to the staccato recording and it's not bad at all - the thing I would focus now, would be to keep the smooth feeling and stop the note faster, as each one kind of lingers too long. It's a very delicate detail so please let me know if you understand, ok?

About the major solo - I love the tone! And the playing sounds smooth so far, but in terms of timing, it's really difficult for me to say anything, because I don't have any rhythmic landmark. Also, the bend around 0:25 sounds a bit quirky smile.gif

Please record against the backing so that I may be able to hear everything wink.gif

All the best and keep me in the loop, mate!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 28 2014, 08:32 PM
Well I did it and I don't think the Vox looks all that lonesome on its own on that rack so I won't be getting another micro stack....just yet rolleyes.gif

Here's the staccato ex again.
[attachment=39566:Staccato_28102014.wav]

Here's the A minor ex. The old kill switch habit still happens sometimes but as well as that I've been trying to take on board Gab's comment about attacking the string harder with the pic. It does seem to pull more life out of the sound. Still needs some work but I'm back on it.
[attachment=39567:Bear_A_M...28102014.wav]

I know I said I was going to video it but I worked late. Sorry.

On section 2 of the chord lesson (https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Acoustic-Down-Strumming/#) how can I mute the middle two strings on the first G chord as suggested in the TAB? It doesn't actually sound different to the second G to me but the tab shows it, the GP5 file shows it and the PDF.

Cheers

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 28 2014, 09:58 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 29 2014, 03:55 PM
Instructor
Howdy Phil!

Well, the tone was good, so why not tell it to ya? smile.gif I usually say everything there is to say - about the good things and about the things that need focus and attention in order to become better wink.gif It's honesty that helps us develop, right?

Please focus on the staccato technique having in mind the lenght of the note as well, as it will pay off A LOT in this lesson and the ones to come! When I was referring to the quirky bend, I meant that the bend is a little bit unsure, in comparison to the orignal one - please try to get it as close as the one in the original recording, deal? wink.gif

And don't mind the collecting and kid stuff biggrin.gif I am a bit obsessed with minimalism laugh.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 28 2014, 08:52 AM) *
Hey Cosmin Lupu,
Are you likening me to a "kid" with my collecting of things??? mad.gif only joking tongue.gif

I understand about the note length on the staccato ex, I was focused so much on how I ended the note I forgot the staccato bit biggrin.gif

One thing you said has made my day biggrin.gif . You said you love the tone. That's amazing coming from someone of your calibre saying that about my little rig. It was the HMIII, into Boss ME80 (in manual mode but can't remember the settings, I'll look when I get home tonight), into my Blackstar set fairly clean, then the Blackstar emulated output into the DAW.

What do you mean when you say the bend is quirky? I know I probably haven't got it right but I'm sure that is a funny two stage bend in Bear's piece.

Cheers buddy

Speak soon

Phil

Hey Phil! smile.gif

Well, it's your cash mate biggrin.gif Spend it as yer heart yearns! I am going to get me a matched set of Oktava russian mics for recording acoustic guitar and a Shure SM7B - pretty much one of the greatest vocal/guitar mics in the world. I want to start recording a set of acoustic/vocal vids on songs that I like, which I re-orchestrated in acoustic versions. And in order to get myself moving, I organized a charity event on December 12 in a club here in Bucharest, in which I will perform acoustic - guitar and vocals, alongside guest musicians, from the local industry and we will raise money for poor children. I wanted to do this a long time and why not start now and like this? smile.gif

About the recordings - the staccato still needs a bit of work, but you can try and apply the technique in the context, as it will prove a lot more useful to become aware of the note length as well. Since you don't have a rhythmic landmark, it's pretty difficult to perceive the note length like this, without the backing or a metronome, I mean wink.gif

The recording itself sounds good to my ears and the timing issues have gone away as well! The ONE thing that stands out is the missed/ low volume note around 0:26 wink.gif

No worries about vids - it's good like this and now, you can start recording the vids having in mind the elements discussed here today wink.gif About the G chord - it sounds like a full chord to me as well, so I don't think that the tab is accurate. It's a plain ol' G chord wink.gif Play it accordingly, if you ask me!

All the best and looking forward to your feedback!

Cosmin

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 28 2014, 07:32 PM) *
Well I did it and I don't think the Vox looks all that lonesome on its own on that rack so I won't be getting another micro stack....just yet rolleyes.gif

Here's the staccato ex again.
[attachment=39566:Staccato_28102014.wav]

Here's the A minor ex. The old kill switch habit still happens sometimes but as well as that I've been trying to take on board Gab's comment about attacking the string harder with the pic. It does seem to pull more life out of the sound. Still needs some work but I'm back on it.
[attachment=39567:Bear_A_M...28102014.wav]

I know I said I was going to video it but I worked late. Sorry.

On section 2 of the chord lesson (https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Acoustic-Down-Strumming/#) how can I mute the middle two strings on the first G chord as suggested in the TAB? It doesn't actually sound different to the second G to me but the tab shows it, the GP5 file shows it and the PDF.

Cheers

Phil

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 29 2014, 09:36 PM
Hello Cosmin,

It wasn't the fact you told me the tone was good that made my day, it was the actual fact that you really THOUGHT it was good. I was chuffed to bits that my little rig made a tone that someone at your level likes biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'm a little upset to have found another error in a tab/GP5/PDF, I spent an hour doing finger yoga trying to find a way to mute those strings blink.gif

Nothing tonight I'm afraid, sorting out some legal shit mad.gif

Sorry buddy.

Phil smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 29 2014, 09:38 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:17 AM