2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Shredman Track
shredmandan
Aug 9 2007, 12:26 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC
This is a track i was playing with last night.I used the drum sample provided by smurkas on here under rage ripoff. smile.gif It's just a simple drum beat but i wanted to record something with drums so i was thankful that he had this on here for me to use.I'm bascally playing some double picking riffs and near the end is a trill lead part i made up along with tapping at very end.Im in the process of working on the trill part and improving it but like what i had came up with thus far just need to get it tight.Maybe some of you can use it to jam with or practice a solo over.I had to just play the drums on my computer and put the speaker's beside my amp to mix it all in one. laugh.gif Sad i know

If anyone on here could load somedrum samples in the backing track post that i could use it would be great.Im really looking for a double bass drum beat thats good with double picking at anywhere from 125-185bpm biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smurkas
Aug 9 2007, 04:27 PM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 9 2007, 01:26 PM) *
Hello GMC
This is a track i was playing with last night.I used the drum sample provided by smurkas on here under rage ripoff. smile.gif It's just a simple drum beat but i wanted to record something with drums so i was thankful that he had this on here for me to use.I'm bascally playing some double picking riffs and near the end is a trill lead part i made up along with tapping at very end.Im in the process of working on the trill part and improving it but like what i had came up with thus far just need to get it tight.Maybe some of you can use it to jam with or practice a solo over.I had to just play the drums on my computer and put the speaker's beside my amp to mix it all in one. laugh.gif Sad i know

If anyone on here could load somedrum samples in the backing track post that i could use it would be great.Im really looking for a double bass drum beat thats good with double picking at anywhere from 125-185bpm biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

That's really cool biggrin.gif . I will of course hook you up with a new drum track. This one is in 144bpm with alot of double bass. Hope you enjoy it. If you can, record your guitar while listening to the drums but recording only the guitars. Then I can take your recording of your guitar and put it in to cubase and we should get a much better sound.

Anyway, have fun laugh.gif

/Marcus

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Metal_Drum_Track_144_BPM.mp3 ( 4.52MB ) Number of downloads: 224

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Hey man what drum samples are you using?

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 9 2007, 04:40 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 9 2007, 11:30 AM) *
Hey man what drum samples are you using?

ya what pavel said

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 9 2007, 04:45 PM
sounds like addictive drums

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smurkas
Aug 9 2007, 07:15 PM
Hemlok is absolutely correct biggrin.gif . I'm using addictive drums on the startup setting, all the beats are from the groove library that comes with AD. I'm using Ozone to get some more pressure out of the drums, especially in the lower regions.

/Marcus

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 07:18 PM
Instructor
Oh ok than! I also use same drums! It's just i created my own Kit! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 10 2007, 01:56 AM
QUOTE (Smurkas @ Aug 9 2007, 11:27 AM) *
That's really cool biggrin.gif . I will of course hook you up with a new drum track. This one is in 144bpm with alot of double bass. Hope you enjoy it. If you can, record your guitar while listening to the drums but recording only the guitars. Then I can take your recording of your guitar and put it in to cubase and we should get a much better sound.

Anyway, have fun laugh.gif
/Marcus

Thanks dude biggrin.gif
Im really glad to be able to use your drum samples.I havent listened to the double bass track yet but im geting ready to .So you want me to just record me guitar part to go alongwith drum beat and then you could mix it.Thats awesome.I guess nobody really liked the riff i made up.Thats cool it was hard to fit that one into that drum beat and i did it in a hurry.Remember if you here something in my recordings you dont like post it. smile.gif It helps me improve and it'snot like im going to cry about it laugh.gif Im really going to work hard on this next one and everyone that posts to it i thankyou in advance.Hope to get it out here soon.

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 10 2007, 02:22 PM
Whats up smurkas get my PM?

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 10 2007, 05:10 PM
I liked this laugh.gif I can sense you got a taste for mid eastern music by listening to the begining of you'r solo here and on some of you'r other uploads.

Only thing I think you need to improve here is that prehaps the solo sounds too technical.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Smurkas
Aug 12 2007, 05:21 AM
Sorry for the delay Shredmandan. When I was going to post the drum track yesterday the site was down. Here's the new one in 125 bpm with less changes. It's the same four bar repeat for about one minute and then it switches. Hope you enjoy this one biggrin.gif. Record your guitar only and post it here, I'll put together the finished track.

/Marcus

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Metal_Drum_Track_125_BPM.mp3 ( 3.81MB ) Number of downloads: 249

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 12 2007, 06:34 AM
QUOTE (Smurkas @ Aug 12 2007, 12:21 AM) *
Sorry for the delay Shredmandan. When I was going to post the drum track yesterday the site was down. Here's the new one in 125 bpm with less changes. It's the same four bar repeat for about one minute and then it switches. Hope you enjoy this one biggrin.gif. Record your guitar only and post it here, I'll put together the finished track.
/Marcus

DUDE YOUR THE MAN biggrin.gif
Just exactly what i wanted.I love the change right at 1min just like i asked.Its got an awesome beat to it when the drum change there and the splash is going on.I only wish i had a bass here so i could put some les claypool (primus) style bass licks with it. biggrin.gif I really want to make this one good.Im going to work on it as soon as i can.All i can do for now is listen and imagine untill night time for the kids laugh.gif Thanks alot.Let me know if your on here.

QUOTE (Iluha @ Aug 10 2007, 12:10 PM) *
I liked this laugh.gif I can sense you got a taste for mid eastern music by listening to the begining of you'r solo here and on some of you'r other uploads.

Only thing I think you need to improve here is that prehaps the solo sounds too technical.

Thanks for the comment man smile.gif
Just want to ask though since im here to learn what exactly you mean by solo is to technical?What comes to my mind when i here technical is difficult is this what you meant?

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 14 2007, 04:13 AM
What I mean is that technicly speaking it's good, you don't go out of key and genrally it's clean(meaning good technique), but apart from the bit mid eastern start which I really liked, the rest of the solo sounded to me like you were just trying to show what you know, maybe if you added some kind of bridge in that 2 second pause in the end it would sound a bit diffrent.

Anyways I'm not really sure how to explain myself here, so I'll just say this, I liked everything, except for the last 10 seconds.

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 14 2007, 05:54 AM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Aug 13 2007, 11:13 PM) *
What I mean is that technicly speaking it's good, you don't go out of key and genrally it's clean(meaning good technique), but apart from the bit mid eastern start which I really liked, the rest of the solo sounded to me like you were just trying to show what you know, maybe if you added some kind of bridge in that 2 second pause in the end it would sound a bit diffrent.

Anyways I'm not really sure how to explain myself here, so I'll just say this, I liked everything, except for the last 10 seconds.

Cool
Thanks for letting me know smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 14 2007, 09:33 PM
No problem, now check out mine! (please smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 14 2007, 09:50 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 9 2007, 01:26 PM) *
Hello GMC

Shredmandan

Great playing! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 15 2007, 08:04 PM
Instructor
Good one for the start Dan!!
Looking forward to hear something with bass and rhythm+lead guitar from you. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 16 2007, 11:38 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Aug 14 2007, 04:33 PM) *
No problem, now check out mine! (please smile.gif)

It wont let me load your's.I dont know why but i saw alot of people had problems with it

--------------------
My Gear

My Advice

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 17 2007, 05:37 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 17 2007, 12:38 AM) *
It wont let me load your's.I dont know why but i saw alot of people had problems with it

I reauploaded it, and this time added the midi export of it, so even if the GP file still won't work, you'll be able to hear it, now GO! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Otto
Aug 19 2007, 12:50 AM
If this aint energy so what is? Love it, very nice playing!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:31 PM