My First Song!, Not tight or well played!
xSK8ANx
Sep 12 2007, 07:06 AM
GMC:er
Hi:)
I just wanted to share my first song with you folks.
It´s not really finished and the drums just suck cause I don´t have a propper drumsoftware or drums (if so, I would have played the drums myself)

But, I will but out a final version as soon as I get some drums;)

And don´t get picky on the playing and timing... cause I know that´s somthing I´ve gotta work alot on;)
and I´ve only been playing guitar for about 15 months.

Thanks
Kjetil

PS: I´d love some feedback;)
[attachment=1721:attachment]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by xSK8ANx: Sep 12 2007, 08:42 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
Sep 12 2007, 07:16 AM
wheres the song?nothin shows up on my computer.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by stratman33: Sep 12 2007, 07:16 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 12 2007, 07:18 AM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Sep 12 2007, 02:16 AM) *
wheres the song?nothin shows up on my computer.

same unsure.gif

o its here

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...amp;#entry62018

+Quote Post
xSK8ANx
Sep 12 2007, 07:20 AM
try my other post, It´s my first time uploading so maybe I´ve done something wrong?

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 12 2007, 07:26 AM
QUOTE (xSK8ANx @ Sep 11 2007, 10:06 PM) *
Hi:)
I just wanted to share my first song with you folks.
It´s not really finished and the drums just suck cause I don´t have a propper drumsoftware or drums (if so, I would have played the drums myself)

But, I will but out a final version as soon as I get some drums;)

And don´t get picky on the playing and timing... cause I know that´s somthing I´ve gotta work alot on;)

Thanks
Kjetil

PS: I´d love some feedback;)

[attachment=1720:attachment]

Well it had a nice feel and was well constructed. The solo's in there seemed a bit short and I feel as you improve you could add more to it and possibly switch some of them around because the last solo seemed a bit out of place smile.gif. As for the general sound of the song, It sounded a bit over distorted, which I think kind of blocks out the different riffs and licks.

I think the ending would have sounded really sweet if you just kept up with that acoustic exotic sound and ended it like that smile.gif But overall nice job ! biggrin.gif You first song is a nice one! smile.gif

- John

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Sep 12 2007, 07:26 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
xSK8ANx
Sep 12 2007, 07:31 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Sep 12 2007, 08:26 AM) *
Well it had a nice feel and was well constructed. The solo's in there seemed a bit short and I feel as you improve you could add more to it and possibly switch some of them around because the last solo seemed a bit out of place smile.gif. As for the general sound of the song, It sounded a bit over distorted, which I think kind of blocks out the different riffs and licks.

I think the ending would have sounded really sweet if you just kept up with that acoustic exotic sound and ended it like that smile.gif But overall nice job ! biggrin.gif You first song is a nice one! smile.gif

- John

Thanx John:)
I´ll work on that. thanks for great tips:)

This post has been edited by xSK8ANx: Sep 12 2007, 08:00 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 PM