Richie Sambora Style Lesson Request :d
Jocke
Nov 9 2007, 08:27 PM
GMC:er
Hey Muris!

I think that you have the absolutely best style lessons on GMC and I especially love your Eddie van Halen lesson and your Mark Knopfler lesson. Now I would have a little wish biggrin.gif, I think It would be superfantastic if you would have time to make a Richie Sambora style lesson. In my opinion he is one of the greatest guitarists ever and he uses a lot of effects and he is very multifaceted. (Especially great it would be if the lesson would contain some "talkbox" techniques, because there aren't any talk-box lessons on GMC and "talk-box" is a kind of he's trademark because no one else uses that.)

If you don't have the time or the will to do it I'll understand. This is just a proporsal.
Me and many others would surely be very thankful for a lesson like this.
I thought that it would be a good idea to ask you first because you make the best lessons:D

PS. I would be very interested to know which guitar strings you use and how thick strings you use.
Thank you! biggrin.gif
Jocke

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Jocke   Richie Sambora Style Lesson Request :d   Nov 9 2007, 08:27 PM
- - Unleash-The-Shred   Hmm, this is a good idea. Good thinking. Perhaps t...   Nov 9 2007, 08:30 PM
- - muris   Unfortunately I had Banshee years ago but I sold i...   Nov 9 2007, 10:57 PM
- - Jocke   QUOTE (muris @ Nov 9 2007, 11:57 PM) Unfo...   Nov 10 2007, 07:12 AM
- - muris   You're welcome Jocke.   Nov 10 2007, 10:45 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:09 AM