14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
The Day And Night Video Collab, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 25 2013, 02:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 25 2013, 05:39 AM) *
I am truly amazed & inspired by all these amazing takes for this collab. Here is my humble contribution for the Night (Dark) side. I'm wearing my Darth Vader shirt! smile.gif I've got a long way to go but I'm having fun on the journey.

Blister's Dropbox

Hey Gary - why would you think less of your take? I think it was very good and you should keep going forward with your playing! The more we are in this big boat, the merrier!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 24 2013, 09:29 PM) *
Here's a quick work in progress take for the day part. I'm still not sure whether or not I'll just stick to the night part of the track:

Why not man? The feeling is very nice and warm smile.gif Darius already said it and I am underlining it - that Strat has something wink.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 25 2013, 05:39 AM) *
I am truly amazed & inspired by all these amazing takes for this collab. Here is my humble contribution for the Night (Dark) side. I'm wearing my Darth Vader shirt! smile.gif I've got a long way to go but I'm having fun on the journey.

Blister's Dropbox

Gary - I can't access the Dropbox link - is that where you stored your collab files? If so, please post a link which allows me to download the files smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Nov 25 2013, 03:20 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys! I am late but I'm here! smile.gif Here is my take for night part of the collab!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN6gP7NiTRg

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 25 2013, 04:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Nov 25 2013, 02:20 PM) *
Hey guys! I am late but I'm here! smile.gif Here is my take for night part of the collab!

Leave it to Baha to come up with something which is unconventional and cool! Very nice approach mate!

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Nov 25 2013, 09:51 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 25 2013, 03:05 PM) *
Leave it to Baha to come up with something which is unconventional and cool! Very nice approach mate!

Ah, thank you so much Cosmin! I was too busy for this month but as soon as I find time, I did this take cause I really enjoy these kinds of collabs!

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 26 2013, 04:03 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 25 2013, 08:55 AM) *
Hey Gary - why would you think less of your take? I think it was very good and you should keep going forward with your playing! The more we are in this big boat, the merrier!

. . . . . . . .

Gary - I can't access the Dropbox link - is that where you stored your collab files? If so, please post a link which allows me to download the files smile.gif

I guess I'm just intimidated by the talent here at GMC. All the takes uploaded so far are really impressive. I am my own worst critic & probably set my own expectations too high. Progress will come, it's just going to take some time & that's hard to get through my thick skull. wink.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to get a pat on the back. I'm here to learn & improve. I'm not afraid of ANY critiques and appreciate all of them.

Sorry about the Dropbox link. This is what happens when you think you know what you're doing & don't read the instructions wacko.gif . Hopefully this will work better:

Video
Guitar with backing track
Solo Guitar

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 26 2013, 01:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Nov 25 2013, 08:51 PM) *
Ah, thank you so much Cosmin! I was too busy for this month but as soon as I find time, I did this take cause I really enjoy these kinds of collabs!

Time - our friend and enemy in the same time smile.gif I always count on your creativity to compensate wink.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 26 2013, 03:03 AM) *
I guess I'm just intimidated by the talent here at GMC. All the takes uploaded so far are really impressive. I am my own worst critic & probably set my own expectations too high. Progress will come, it's just going to take some time & that's hard to get through my thick skull. wink.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to get a pat on the back. I'm here to learn & improve. I'm not afraid of ANY critiques and appreciate all of them.

Sorry about the Dropbox link. This is what happens when you think you know what you're doing & don't read the instructions wacko.gif . Hopefully this will work better:

Video
Guitar with backing track
Solo Guitar

Hello Gary! Thanks for the files mate - no worries, with all these online upload services/pluggins and I don't know what else, it's pretty easy to become confused biggrin.gif Each baby step takes you further on your journey so, keep walking wink.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 26 2013, 06:21 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey people !

Here's what I have composed so far...

https://soundcloud.com/alfafirefox/night

Oh, and I'm in laugh.gif
Cheers, Ville

This post has been edited by WeePee: Nov 26 2013, 06:33 PM

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 26 2013, 07:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 26 2013, 05:21 PM) *
Hey people !

Oh, and I'm in laugh.gif
Cheers, Ville

that is sounding damn good.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 26 2013, 08:14 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 26 2013, 10:32 PM) *
that is sounding damn good.

Thanks, man !
This is just a rough one. I got some golden tips from Mr. Wolverine and I'm changing this a bit wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 26 2013, 11:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 24 2013, 06:29 PM) *
Here's a quick work in progress take for the day part. I'm still not sure whether or not I'll just stick to the night part of the track:

Wou!! This is so tasty playing mate! The combination of phrasing and tone fit amazingly over the backing track. Great dynamics, great feeling, perfect groove... majestic.

QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 25 2013, 02:39 AM) *

Blister's Dropbox

Very nice take and spirit! There is always a new goal to achieve so we are all the time "on the journey", that's why I consider so important to have fun and enjoy it. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 27 2013, 12:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Nov 25 2013, 03:20 PM) *

Nice take Bahadir- don't get addicted to the slide and ebow tongue.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Nov 27 2013, 02:21 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Here are all the files for my Day solo.

"Day" Video:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bi7t4hvt...%2520collab.mp4

Guitar Only:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hbvo77co...2520BACKING.mp3

Guitar with backing:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0y03w7et...ACKING%2529.mp3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 27 2013, 03:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 26 2013, 02:21 PM) *
Hey people !

Oh, and I'm in laugh.gif
Cheers, Ville

I like the vibe of this one! It's taking shape. I think that you still have to define the main phrases to make it more defined (melodically) but as you said that you are already working on a new version, I will wait for it!

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Nov 26 2013, 10:21 PM) *

Thanks for the files mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 27 2013, 07:31 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wow! There are alot of great takes in this collab!, Awesome job everyone! smile.gif
Here is my humble attempt

[attachment=34568:Day_Nigh..._version.mp3]
[attachment=34569:Day_Nigh...rsion_NB.mp3]
[attachment=34570:Day_and_..._version.wmv]

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 27 2013, 08:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 26 2013, 07:14 PM) *
Thanks, man !
This is just a rough one. I got some golden tips from Mr. Wolverine and I'm changing this a bit wink.gif

Who's that? tongue.gif Glad you decided to tackle things from the perspective of our discussion on the matter wink.gif Looking forward to see what you cook up, signor!

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Nov 27 2013, 09:01 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 26 2013, 11:30 PM) *
Nice take Bahadir- don't get addicted to the slide and ebow tongue.gif

Ah, ok! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 27 2013, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the files DG and AK wink.gif

Attention everyone smile.gif The collab deadline is due in 3 days (November 30th) so if you haven't yet submitted your takes, please do so until Saturday included. Looking forward to it!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 27 2013, 10:17 AM
This just keeps getting better smile.gif It was off to a bit of a slow start but it's going like a freight train now!!! This is going to be a 10 minute final mix!!! It's gonna be epic for sure smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Huargo
Nov 27 2013, 11:38 AM
Tone Seeker
Hi Cosmin my video.
Thanks for your work!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 27 2013, 01:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (huargo @ Nov 27 2013, 10:38 AM) *
Hi Cosmin my video.
Thanks for your work!

Hey mate - thanks for the video, but I would need the actual file in a dropbox link if possible smile.gif Thank you!

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:49 PM