Backing Track
fgdvir
Jun 26 2010, 11:56 PM
GMC:er
so, I haven't been here for a while and I have to change that a lot have change(mostly for the best). but one thing I don't understand.

why can't I download the backing tracks of the lessons?.. I mean, ok I can understand why I can't download the videos. but the sound track?

it really hard for me as it is becues I have bad internet connection. and after I know the basics of a lesson, and I practiced a little bit on the gtuiar pro tabs, I like to try and play with the sound track. and know it is too much of a big deal because it means to enter the lesson again just to play the soundtrack.

can someone help me?. is there is a way to download it anyway?, can someone make it so it will be downlaodble ?

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
skennington
Jun 27 2010, 01:38 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hey man, just ask the instructor, most will be more than happy to send it to you. Oh, and welcome back! smile.gif If it's from an Instructor that is no longer around, shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can get it for you.

/Steve

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 27 2010, 02:00 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Yeah you just need to contact the instructor who made the backing track via PM here in the forum. I'm sure you will get it that way.
Steve is your man if the instructor is no longer active.
Here at GMC we have everything as streaming and once you load the backing track it will stay loaded until you close/refresh the browser page...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
fgdvir
Jun 27 2010, 05:22 AM
thanks.. it was a big help.. have a good day.

+Quote Post
avodiez
Dec 28 2010, 09:57 PM
Is there any 'official' explanation for not allowing to download the backing tracks?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 28 2010, 10:14 PM
It's worth a post in the "suggestion box". I'm sure it will be worked out.

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Dec 28 2010, 11:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 26 2010, 05:00 PM) *
Yeah you just need to contact the instructor who made the backing track via PM here in the forum. I'm sure you will get it that way.
Steve is your man if the instructor is no longer active.
Here at GMC we have everything as streaming and once you load the backing track it will stay loaded until you close/refresh the browser page...

and if the instructor is no longer affiliated with GMC?

cheers,
Christian A.

*edit : oh, I just read Skennington's reply cool.gif

This post has been edited by SirJamsalot: Dec 28 2010, 11:54 PM

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2010, 05:11 AM
Good question. That one I wonder about. I don't do the non-video chat lessons so I don't know if they keep source files or not. This is a question for Mr. Dahl.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:19 AM