Arpeggio Workshop, More Arpeggio Workshop videos ?
peko142
Dec 9 2010, 11:26 PM
GMC:er
Hey Ivan, and others ! smile.gif

I were just wondering if there would come any more parts of this incredible easy-to-understand arpeggio workshop ? smile.gif

I really enjoyed the arpeggio teaching, and it is something I will definitely get into. I think your lessons are very understandable, and I became a bit sad, when I couldn't find arpeggio workshop 2. And as if it wasn't all of it, I became more sad, when I realized the arpeggio workshop were released nearly 5 months ago... sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 10 2010, 05:18 PM
Instructor
Sorry about that my friend, but the workshop was a bit delayed. There is the next lesson in the series waiting on the GMC server, and it will be published in the next couple of days for sure. Stay tuned. I'm recording third part now, so it will start to go out more promptly now. Thanks for your interest in the lesson! smile.gif

ps if you have any suggestions or questions regarding these lessons, feel free to write! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:48 AM