Hey Kris, how do i renew my subscription?
stratman33
May 28 2007, 07:47 PM
GMC:er
just wondering how.I need it renewed june 8 so i need to know soon......

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
May 28 2007, 08:06 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (stratman33 @ May 28 2007, 01:47 PM) *

I'm pretty sure it is renewed automatically unless you contact Kris and for some insane reason want to un-subscribe. I believe I read that in the TOS when I signed up.

How much for a lifetime subscription? ;-)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
May 28 2007, 09:28 PM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
QUOTE (stratman33 @ May 28 2007, 08:47 PM) *

If you subscribe by paypal (which almost everyone does), then it will renew automatically. So no problems smile.gif

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 28 2007, 09:49 PM
GMC:er
You might consider what i did. i figured i would hang around here 6 more months for sure. No way i could exhaust the resources before that. So the day before my original 3 month subscription was going to expire, i canceled it on PayPal. Then after i lost access (several days later) i subscribed at the 6 month price. Everything went smoothly.

edit: oh, in answer to something you brought up earlier, being stratman and not playing a strat anymore. i believe the forum names and the paypal subscription are independent. so you won't be able to become ibanezman or whatever by doing what i did. it subscribes you by your paypal email address.

This post has been edited by fkalich: May 28 2007, 09:55 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:34 PM