Words From Randy Blythe...
VilleFIN
May 15 2013, 09:57 PM
Tone Seeker
http://randonesia.tumblr.com/post/50484825253/be-carefully

Respect.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2013, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Wow .. dude sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 16 2013, 03:01 PM
Instructor
Whole this situation brings me down same as the murder of Dimebag Darrel...sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 17 2013, 08:40 AM
Instructor
Oh man sad.gif I can remember that day... I was in my second year of college during a 3D graphics seminar and I was surfing the internet in a break, to read the incredible news that announced Dimebag's murder.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 17 2013, 04:59 PM
GMC:er
A well written and very expressive blog. Thanks for the read WP.
sad.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 21 2013, 04:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
There's nothing more real than that. Randy places an excellent argument in front of his audience.

It's all about know what the risks of a metal show are. If you can't handle it, don't participate.

Go for the music. Everything else that happens in the crowd is the individuals issue. They can continue with it or get out fast.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:59 AM