Double Stop Bends And Vibrato., How the hell do you do it?
Iluha
Feb 13 2008, 07:19 PM
GMC:er
Hey David, really liked you'r latest lesson I think it has some very nice licks I can put in my arsenal so I started learning right away!
Basicly I can preety much play it all except for the parts with the double stop bends and vibrato, with my ring finger(13th frets) I can KINDA do it, but that is using my index and middle finger to support it, but with my index finger(11th frets) I can only very slighty vibrate/bend the strings, after a bit the string just slips under my finger!

Please help! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 14 2008, 02:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Iluha @ Feb 13 2008, 01:19 PM) *
Hey David, really liked you'r latest lesson I think it has some very nice licks I can put in my arsenal so I started learning right away!
Basicly I can preety much play it all except for the parts with the double stop bends and vibrato, with my ring finger(13th frets) I can KINDA do it, but that is using my index and middle finger to support it, but with my index finger(11th frets) I can only very slighty vibrate/bend the strings, after a bit the string just slips under my finger!

Please help! smile.gif

Hi man!
Which lesson are you talking about? I'll check on that!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Iluha
Feb 14 2008, 05:07 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Feb 14 2008, 03:04 PM) *
Hi man!
Which lesson are you talking about? I'll check on that!

The SRV lesson.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 14 2008, 06:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Iluha @ Feb 14 2008, 11:07 AM) *
The SRV lesson.

Ah.. I see what you mean...
It is a hard technique, but once you can do it, you'll never forget!
Just keep practicing.. The movement shoudl come from the whole wrist. Just do it over and over, there's no other secret! :-)
Good luck!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:13 PM