2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Punk Attitude
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2011, 07:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 15 2011, 06:12 PM) *
For real, you can apply for these festivals...if you guys are interested, I'll check their websites and give you the details.

I would be the most grateful! Pls let me know on the details!! it means a lot to me smile.gif thank you mate!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 15 2011, 07:45 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hmm...I haven't found a possibility to apply for Hurricane/Southside or Area 4 just now, but I'll gladly contact these guys and will tell you the details.
Rock am Ring states on their homepage that you cannot apply, they will contact you once you're famous enough laugh.gif

I did find a cool german website that lists all the festivals (also the free ones) for which you can apply. Just give me some time to check the site and the festivals and I will post some info on that this weekend. I'll just stick to the alternative / metal festivals for you and Ben, okay guys?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 15 2011, 07:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 14 2011, 07:12 PM) *
My fav song from The Beatsteaks! biggrin.gif

Great song and great band! I didn't know them! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 15 2011, 03:45 PM) *
Hmm...I haven't found a possibility to apply for Hurricane/Southside or Area 4 just now, but I'll gladly contact these guys and will tell you the details.
Rock am Ring states on their homepage that you cannot apply, they will contact you once you're famous enough laugh.gif

I did find a cool german website that lists all the festivals (also the free ones) for which you can apply. Just give me some time to check the site and the festivals and I will post some info on that this weekend. I'll just stick to the alternative / metal festivals for you and Ben, okay guys?

that's awesome!! It's a pity that I live so far from there! I hope to have news of Cosmin & Ben playing there! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2011, 07:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 15 2011, 06:51 PM) *
Great song and great band! I didn't know them! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

that's awesome!! It's a pity that I live so far from there! I hope to have news of Cosmin & Ben playing there! smile.gif

wowwww...smile.gif duude..thaanx tongue.gif hehe! it would be so so nice biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 15 2011, 07:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Gabri, among the really big bands in Germany like Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte etc. the Beatsteaks are really respected. And believe me, these guys always deliver awesome live shows...maybe the best live band we have in Germany.

Cosmin and Ben, I really wanna see you guys and your bands live in Germany next year...I'm sure there will be a chance wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:16 PM