Where Do Babies Come From?
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2011, 08:14 AM
Instructor
This has got to be the best collection of explanations which could be given in respect to this subject! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rhoads
Sep 15 2011, 08:17 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
smile.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 15 2011, 10:13 AM
Instructor
Hahah, awesome responses, "the pits of hell", Hoglan is crazy smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 15 2011, 10:22 AM
Instructor
Classic. That kid is another incarnation of the kid from The Sixth Sense ! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Sep 15 2011, 10:26 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
HA ! EUREKA !!!!!! FINALY, At last !! After all these years of desperate search and experimental failures, ...... I FINALY GOT IT !!!!
YES !!! When Sally comes home, I'm gonna give her a baby WHOO-HOO tongue.gif ... biggrin.gif ... smile.gif ... mellow.gif ... huh.gif ... ohmy.gif ... OH NO !!! That won't work, I had a vasectomie 2 years ago.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 15 2011, 10:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Sep 15 2011, 10:26 AM) *
HA ! EUREKA !!!!!! FINALY, At last !! After all these years of desperate search and experimental failures, ...... I FINALY GOT IT !!!!
YES !!! When Sally comes home, I'm gonna give her a baby WHOO-HOO tongue.gif ... biggrin.gif ... smile.gif ... mellow.gif ... huh.gif ... ohmy.gif ... OH NO !!! That won't work, I had a vasectomie 2 years ago.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2011, 10:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2011, 09:42 AM) *

You guys are totally nuts! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2011, 09:22 AM) *
Classic. That kid is another incarnation of the kid from The Sixth Sense ! ph34r.gif

Oh man! I just had a LOOOOOOONG talk with a friend over strange paranormal stuff last evening...brrrrr, now I was imagining the things in 'The 6th sense' and yes, Ben, you are right biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 15 2011, 11:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2011, 10:59 AM) *
You guys are totally nuts! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Haha, nuts is quite an applicable word !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2011, 11:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2011, 10:00 AM) *
Haha, nuts is quite an applicable word !

biggrin.gif I could think of a few possibilities! The English language is SO permissive biggrin.gif biggrin.gif BUT you have no clue on how permissive the Romanian language is.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 15 2011, 05:59 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
The crazyness from the tuesday chat has entered the forum! OMG! laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:18 AM