Save Me From Myself
TreyDeschamp
Jun 17 2008, 08:25 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Save Me from Myself is a book about the ex-lead guitarist of Korn. It talks about how he quit the band, found god and kicked drugs. It is by far one of the best and most inspirational books that I have ever read. I think it should be the law to read this book haha.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 17 2008, 08:55 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
It must be very interesting..I was also blown away by Anthony Kiedis's book "Scar Tissue" ...Very well written and very interesting..Seem with a similar topic too.. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 17 2008, 08:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 17 2008, 02:55 PM) *
It must be very interesting..I was also blown away by Anthony Kiedis's book "Scar Tissue" ...Very well written and very interesting..Seem with a similar topic too.. wink.gif

I'm gonna have to get that one. I read so much that I had like 7 books and when it came around to Save me from myself or Scar tissue I chose save me from myself.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:02 PM