Does This Tick Anyone Else Off Like It Does Me?
SirJamsalot
Sep 30 2011, 12:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/....html?ana=e_pft

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 30 2011, 12:47 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Sep 29 2011, 11:10 PM) *

yeah I have kind of been following this story, what a bunch of baloney, I heard Gibson is the only major US guitar manufacturer that isnt unionized.coincidence?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Sep 30 2011, 12:56 AM

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 30 2011, 12:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Sep 30 2011, 12:10 AM) *

oh ya,this pisses me off big time, first off how many other companies do the same
2 nd ,I thought Obama was for jobs , but this will cause many jobs to go over seas due to eric holder's DOJ (who Obama hired)if continued
3rd this is what someone does who does not understand the struggle of the middle class ,they think more rules and regulations will solve problems
I am going to stop now before I get to bent !

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Sep 30 2011, 12:55 AM
Instructor
and this again, i feel sorry for Gibson guitars and for the american people that have to look how their jobs go overseas.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 30 2011, 04:51 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wow unsure.gif only 1 too many beers?

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 30 2011, 05:30 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I can see this going out of hand already laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 30 2011, 07:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Sep 30 2011, 06:23 AM) *
deleted on posters request /Micke moderator

oh mud, mud , mud, mud, mudbone
were to begin, but let me try
we don't think that unions are involved , but find it strange that companies that are unionized(and most heavily give to democrats) are not having these same battles from a democrat DOJ I don't believe most union workers are bad , but the leadership has become so greedy , this is why jobs go overseas for example , my company need a bobcat driver for around fifteen an hour , union workers come in saying that they need 25 an hour , what would happen if we hire them , well' we would go bankrupt, oh sort of like GM (opps)

and we do think for ourselves, it is strange that those that say conservatives don't think for themselves but yet it is they that regurgitate what prime time media says

and it is not about a black man
lets first talk about a degree in that subject first of all kids have to go to a teacher that leans heavily toward liberalism, if the student does not do things the "teachers" way he gets a bad grade, if they regurgitate what the teachers says they pass with flying colors
now the teacher needs a raise , right , well lets teach the kids what to think and who to vote for, then those that get voted in give the 'students" the abibility to borrow more to cover the teachers new salary
I don't know anywhere else where so many people get to vote in the politicians that make there salaries, like 50 % of Americans don't pay any income tax, who do you think they will vote for, the politician that gives them more of some one else's money , remember following works as well with dems. as it does with republicans( Follow the Money) , like obama giving 500 million of tax payer money to a company that goes bankrupt , remember if the free market choose - some will loose , if the government chooses we all loose

and bush was way different then Obama first off the big O said he would do away with all these things that he bashed bush for, but when Obama does it - It is no big deal we are just supposed to be quit and let this genius er the great president that he "is" as
well as taking the debt from 9 trillion to 13.5 in just his first 2 years, if you think they are the same I guess there is nothing life could do to show you differently

now about this democracy it isn't one. the fathers made sure that it is a republic with a process as far as the rest of this paragraph
I am with you
that is why we need to get back to the way it is originally intended
we only have a constiututional right to vote for are state congress and the congress votes for senators, that way ever one is held more accountable and every 2 years, we don't even have a constututional right to vote for the prsident
the senate saw this and as a mojority ( demecrats) congress and senate, talked the people into it_ like they had a choice

and last if the government is getting us to fight would it not make sense to have less if it
example after example the more government- the more oppresion- the more those in it( gov.) get corrupted

oh ya how was the concert laugh.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Sep 30 2011, 07:32 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 30 2011, 06:10 PM) *
oh mud, mud , mud, mud, mudbone
were to begin, but let me try
we don't think that unions are involved , but find it strange that companies that are unionized(and most heavily give to democrats) are not having these same battles from a democrat DOJ I don't believe most union workers are bad , but the leadership has become so greedy , this is why jobs go overseas for example , my company need a bobcat driver for around fifteen an hour , union workers come in saying that they need 25 an hour , what would happen if we hire them , well' we would go bankrupt, oh sort of like GM (opps)

and we do think for ourselves, it is strange that those that say conservatives don't think for themselves but yet it is they that regurgitate what prime time media says

and it is not about a black man
lets first talk about a degree in that subject first of all kids have to go to a teacher that leans heavily toward liberalism, if the student does not do things the "teachers" way he gets a bad grade, if they regurgitate what the teachers says they pass with flying colors
now the teacher needs a raise , right , well lets teach the kids what to think and who to vote for, then those that get voted in give the 'students" the abibility to borrow more to cover the teachers new salary
I don't know anywhere else where so many people get to vote in the politicians that make there salaries, like 50 % of Americans don't pay any income tax, who do you think they will vote for, the politician that gives them more of some one else's money , remember following works as well with dems. as it does with republicans( Follow the Money) , like obama giving 500 million of tax payer money to a company that goes bankrupt , remember if the free market choose - some will loose , if the government chooses we all loose

and bush was way different then Obama first off the big O said he would do away with all these things that he bashed bush for, but when Obama does it - It is no big deal we are just supposed to be quit and let this genius er the great president that he "is" as
well as taking the debt from 9 trillion to 13.5 in just his first 2 years, if you think they are the same I guess there is nothing life could do to show you differently

now about this democracy it isn't one. the fathers made sure that it is a republic with a process as far as the rest of this paragraph
I am with you
that is why we need to get back to the way it is originally intended
we only have a constiututional right to vote for are state congress and the congress votes for senators, that way ever one is held more accountable and every 2 years, we don't even have a constututional right to vote for the prsident
the senate saw this and as a mojority ( demecrats) congress and senate, talked the people into it_ like they had a choice

and last if the government is getting us to fight would it not make sense to have less if it
example after example the more government- the more oppresion- the more those in it( gov.) get corrupted

oh ya how was the concert laugh.gif

Well said Jstcrsn

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:24 AM