April 18th Video Chat Assignments
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 19 2013, 09:08 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!

Here's what I'd like you to do for next Thursday!

Use the GP, backing track and PDF here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=641264

For the first 2 examples, find other spots on the neck to play them - use the same notes but elsewhere on the neck!

- it will help you learn the notes on the neck and associate them with arpeggios which you can use in any context resembling the presented one
- it will develop tapping technique

For the 3rd example, try to record it while being as expressive as you can - do not play mechanically, but interpret it as you feel like, trying to make it sound as dynamic as possible.

The recordings can be videos or audio tracks, so don't worry smile.gif

Let's see, who's in?

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Apr 19 2013, 09:16 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm in for the time being...I think I'm developing a callous on my middle finger.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 20 2013, 10:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (korblitz @ Apr 19 2013, 08:16 PM) *
I'm in for the time being...I think I'm developing a callous on my middle finger.

Well, that's a good thing right? smile.gif The tougher they are, the better!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:55 AM