Tapping Riff?
Roko
Jan 26 2008, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
Hey, I was just playing this online game (i was really bored) and I turned on the volume and listened to the song... Now, it's not a guitar song i.e. the song isn't on guitar, however, I was wondering if someone could tab the guitar riff that sounds like tapping because it's a fun sounding, easy riff. Anyway, the game's called Extreme Heli Boarding tongue.gif just type in that name and it's the first link.

btw... it's actually a fun game

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Jan 26 2008, 10:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Roko @ Jan 26 2008, 09:29 PM) *
Hey, I was just playing this online game (i was really bored) and I turned on the volume and listened to the song... Now, it's not a guitar song i.e. the song isn't on guitar, however, I was wondering if someone could tab the guitar riff that sounds like tapping because it's a fun sounding, easy riff. Anyway, the game's called Extreme Heli Boarding tongue.gif just type in that name and it's the first link.

btw... it's actually a fun game

Maybe it would be usefull that you put the direct link into your post, but for now I will put the link into mine wink.gif

THIS IS THE LINK: http://www.addictinggames.com/extremeheliboarding.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 PM