> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 >  
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 17 2014, 08:16 AM
Instructor
Nice acoustic performance with Sevendust:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 18 2014, 10:37 AM
Instructor
As one of the comments in this video says - 'How can one deliver such a great vocal performance live?'

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 19 2014, 03:15 PM
Instructor
One of the most energetic tunes I used to listen to a few years ago:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 20 2014, 09:38 PM
Instructor
New Deftones tune!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 21 2014, 08:49 AM
Instructor
An amazing album that you guys should definitely listen to smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 22 2014, 05:19 PM
Instructor
smile.gif what an amazing tune:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 24 2014, 08:34 AM
Instructor
A melancholic day, filled with rain and this music fits like a glove:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 25 2014, 03:43 PM
Instructor
I was thrilled to discover that one of my old favorite Romanian bands has restarted activity. Here's their new tune:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 26 2014, 08:34 AM
Instructor
Good Saturday morning vibe:

But a weird video, don't you think?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 27 2014, 02:04 PM
Instructor
I just love the progression and the acoustic guitar work on this song!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 28 2014, 07:55 AM
Instructor
Missed this song a lot!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 29 2014, 08:38 AM
Instructor
Our friend Spock has reminded me of this tune!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 30 2014, 01:08 PM
Instructor
Because the rain doesn't stop and this tune is so in tune with the darn rain smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 1 2014, 08:56 PM
Instructor
Hanging out with my mates in Days of Confusion today, we re-discovered this tune:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 2 2014, 02:23 PM
Instructor
Before the soundcheck today, I heard this tune played when they were testing the sound installation onstage:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 3 2014, 11:32 AM
Instructor
Here's Incubus playing the 'Oud

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 4 2014, 09:20 AM
Instructor
If you haven't heard Doug's solo album on which this piece is taken off of, you should definitely take the time to:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 6 2014, 12:16 PM
Instructor
I remember the time when I first discovered this tune - somewhere in 1999 I think.. I was mesemerized:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 7 2014, 01:52 PM
Instructor
Just found out about these guys today smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2014, 09:04 AM
Instructor
New acoustic version of a tune off the new Soundgarden album:

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:01 AM