Napalm Quintett, Live at local heroes
wollace03
Jan 27 2014, 11:32 PM
GMC:er
HI!

we played a regional band contest last weekend and we made it top 3 and so we will have the chance to play at a big national festival if we manage to be top three again in 2 month.

I just wanted to share a video of 2 songs of the gig we did just to get some feedback - its in austrian dialect....

second song starts at 7:00 and is a free interpretation of "born to raise hell" from motorhead....

thanks for watching

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 28 2014, 12:24 AM
Instructor
hehehe great stuff mate! You did a professional show mate. You sounds very solid and consistent as a band, each member looks confident with his instrument. I liked the first song, nice guitar lines and catchy chorus, I enjoyed the vibe and it has a killer solo at the end. Then, Motorhead's cover is pure party on stage. It was very funny to hear and to see you playing it. Well deserved the "top 3". Congrats!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
wollace03
Jan 28 2014, 08:15 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 28 2014, 12:24 AM) *
hehehe great stuff mate! You did a professional show mate. You sounds very solid and consistent as a band, each member looks confident with his instrument. I liked the first song, nice guitar lines and catchy chorus, I enjoyed the vibe and it has a killer solo at the end. Then, Motorhead's cover is pure party on stage. It was very funny to hear and to see you playing it. Well deserved the "top 3". Congrats!!

thanks for your kind words!! it was the first "real" gig with our new singer so we where quite nervous..

we really had some fun!!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2014, 04:36 AM
Nice!!! For your first gig especially. First gigs can often be tough with all the nerves/pressure we musicians put on ourselves. You kicked A**!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 27 2014, 06:24 PM) *

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 1 2014, 11:24 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 27 2014, 11:24 PM) *
I liked the first song, nice guitar lines and catchy chorus, I enjoyed the vibe and it has a killer solo at the end.

My thoughts exactly! you guys had some great melodies going in the first song. It flowed really well and built up into that brilliant ending. awesome job on that solo, cool dynamics.
Also, and honorable mention for your bass player.... the low hanging SG style bass smile.gif awesome!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
wollace03
Feb 2 2014, 08:36 PM
thanxs for your comments!

and thanx for taking the time and watching the video!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:42 PM