Yup, New "baby Metal"
Todd Simpson
Apr 20 2016, 04:57 PM
GMC:er
I just don't know what to think. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
nikeman64
Apr 20 2016, 05:24 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Cute ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 20 2016, 07:36 PM
Instructor
Damn...it was so cool until the vocals came in smile.gif totally pro production mix and master wise. But those vocals broke it completelly smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 20 2016, 07:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
nope. not for me.
the band playing the music are good but I cant get passed the vocals or the image.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Socky42
Apr 20 2016, 10:23 PM
Not feeling this one; the riffs are cool and the chorus is catchy but the vocals don't fit the verse imo.
Babymetal definitely have some good songs but I can't really get into their new album at all with the exception of one song:

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 21 2016, 03:30 AM
It would be a good kids toy commercial.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 21 2016, 07:36 AM
Learning Tone Master
I resisted heroically to listen half of the song smile.gif I don't know why but somehow the vocals reminds me by the movie "Alvin and the chipmunks" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2016, 03:15 PM
Instructor
This is a weird band for me. I wonder if this is what sounds on the radio in Oriental countries... if that's the case, this is maybe better that music that sounds on the radio here.... but those vocals.... not my cup of tea...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 21 2016, 04:31 PM
I agree smile.gif Sounded almost like Periphery or something then the cute vocals come in and kill it. smile.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 20 2016, 02:36 PM) *
Damn...it was so cool until the vocals came in smile.gif totally pro production mix and master wise. But those vocals broke it completelly smile.gif

YES!!! Thats it!! I coud not place it but yes, it's alvin and the chipmunks singing for MESHUGGAH. Bingo smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Apr 21 2016, 02:36 AM) *
I resisted heroically to listen half of the song smile.gif I don't know why but somehow the vocals reminds me by the movie "Alvin and the chipmunks" biggrin.gif

For me it was jarring. I"m grooving along to the guitar then they start singing and it's like "my ears are being tortured" smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 21 2016, 10:15 AM) *
This is a weird band for me. I wonder if this is what sounds on the radio in Oriental countries... if that's the case, this is maybe better that music that sounds on the radio here.... but those vocals.... not my cup of tea...

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 21 2016, 05:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm not really sure what to make of it. I listened to some of their other songs and I got strangely hooked. Now I'm off it again though.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 22 2016, 12:23 AM
They are like bad Crack smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 21 2016, 12:17 PM) *
I'm not really sure what to make of it. I listened to some of their other songs and I got strangely hooked. Now I'm off it again though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:09 PM