Slow Soloing, What do you think
empantheboy
Sep 28 2009, 11:07 AM
GMC:er
Here is when i play Slow soloing by Trond Vold. The lesson is here:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guitar/slow-soloing/

What do you think?
I would like to know if its bad or good?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by empantheboy: Sep 28 2009, 11:07 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Slow_soloing.wma ( 2.77MB ) Number of downloads: 271

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Oct 1 2009, 12:44 AM
Instructor
Nice! biggrin.gif
Allaround i think it's very good.

The timing is for the most part good. The bends are at times somewhat shaky though.
Some notes faded out way too fast too, but i guess thats more to do with the sound your using than the playing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
kahall
Oct 1 2009, 04:23 AM
Learning Roadie
I've attempted to get a decent recording of that lesson about 100 times or so. It never sounds right when I play it.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 5 2010, 03:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Not bad! smile.gif Some of the bends are a little off, but you have more control over the strings than i do. I have serious bending issues. biggrin.gif That was a 4.5/5 from me. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:19 AM