2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Blues Collab
Alex Feather
Apr 13 2012, 09:19 AM
Instructor
Blues Collab is done! Will be edited in a few days! Thank you guys for submitting your takes!!!! I am looking forward to put them all together and hear the results!
Good job everybody!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 17 2012, 04:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Mar 28 2012, 06:40 PM) *
Alex
next collaboration can it be "beginner friendly" so I may join?

Carmine

Sounds great! I would love you to join! So I will make it beginner friendly!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 17 2012, 07:54 PM
Instructor
Hi guys!!!! Thank you for joining my blues collab, it was very exciting to hear your takes and you all did a great job!!!
Here is the completed track!
http://soundcloud.com/alex-feather-akimov/blues-collab-2
First solo is played by:
Cassien
You did a very nice job! I like your sound and your ideas were great! There were a few timing issues and it seemed like at some point you ran out of the ideas, but than you brought it back!
I can suggest learning new licks and do some pentatonic and arpeggios combination it will help you develop solos better and have it from the beginning to the end!

Second solo played by:
DeGroot
You did an amazing job! I was impressed! You had a great sound and I could hear the idea from the beginning till the end!
Some licks were out of time and a few notes were out of tune! It will come with more experience and you are definitely on the right track! I really liked your ideas with arpeggios and mixed scales and pentatonics! Very nice!

Third solo played by:
Lixx
Very nice and melodic take! I liked it a lot! I liked your sound and licks were very nice!
there was a few timing issues, but I think if you will keep practicing with a metronome it will be an easy fix!!!
You had some cool combinations of pentatonics! Very very good!!!

Thank you everybody for joining! New collab is coming soon! See you there! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cassien
Apr 17 2012, 08:07 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Alex, that was a fun collab!
Good job everybody, really cool solos!!!!

--------------------
My Gear:
Mexican Stratocaster
Ibanez S series
Martin and Co Sigma Guitars TB-1B (electro acoustic)
Seagull S6 Cedar
Peavy Bandit 65
Peavy Backstage Plus
Korg Pandora PX4

My youtube channel: Cassien's Youtube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:52 AM