Greetings
Vael6943
Sep 6 2006, 01:50 AM
GMC:er
Hi all. I just stumbled across this site the other day and decided to give it a shot. I have been playing for about 7 years or so, but never really seriously. Lately, I have just been more and more eager to pick up my axe and start jamming ( the fact that I found Guitar Pro software, so that I can hear the tabs I wanna play has a big part in this biggrin.gif ) I like a lot of different music types( so long as they have decent guitar licks/riffs/solos), but lately I have been drawn to Avenged Sevenfold's Synyster Gates' solos. This guy is good. As I have been trying to play a lot of his stuff( as well as some of Hammett's and Slash's) I am noticing that I need help developing speed, but more importantly, speed with control. Where is the best place for me to start?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Vael6943   Greetings   Sep 6 2006, 01:50 AM
- - Santana   Finger strengthening excercises, such as, Chromati...   Sep 6 2006, 02:48 AM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Re: Greetings   Sep 6 2006, 08:57 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:35 PM