2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Never Noticed This Video Of Kris With Student
Philippe
Dec 31 2007, 06:16 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Dec 31 2007, 04:41 AM) *
ya i posted a topic about this like waaaaay back in March...that kids amazing!!!and i didnt expect his voice to be so low..

Me too, he might be older than what he looks like.

There are a lot of good kids on youtube. The best one I saw is Chris Feener, although
he's 18 on the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agknsfK4l4M

Probably now, he's just "another" very good guitar player, among ten of thousands of other ones nobody will never heard of...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Dec 31 2007, 06:42 AM
QUOTE (Philippe @ Dec 31 2007, 12:16 AM) *

There are a lot of good kids on youtube. The best one I saw is Chris Feener, although

Probably now, he's just "another" very good guitar player, among ten of thousands of other ones nobody will never heard of...

Wow i just spent like 30 minutes watchin his videos! hes quite amazing thanks for showing smile.gif Also Kris's student its really great too!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 31 2007, 06:45 AM
QUOTE (Philippe @ Dec 30 2007, 11:16 PM) *

his solos from Hangar 18 are amazingly perfect

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Dec 31 2007, 06:54 AM
We should ask Kris tommorow if he keeps contact with the boy. huh.gif

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 1 2008, 06:19 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks for all the awesome comments about the video! biggrin.gif

Jimmie is/was very dedicated and couldn't stand playing one noisy passage - this resulted in him practicing everything really slowly and precise, thereby he got an awesome technique!

Also he had a broad range of musical taste already at young age - which inspired him to learn lots of stuff - shred was just one thing among many!

I think he was 16 in the video - I haven't had any lesson with him for a while so I unfortunately cannot give you any recent update about him..!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 1 2008, 06:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
Kris I totally wish I could have some live lessons with you !! if I ever make it to sweden I hope you have a free slot wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 1 2008, 11:05 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 1 2008, 11:20 AM) *
Kris I totally wish I could have some live lessons with you !! if I ever make it to sweden I hope you have a free slot wink.gif

yeah that would be awesome ohmy.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jan 1 2008, 11:15 PM
ive seen that video be4

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:27 PM