Using Riffs In Songs
steve25
Jun 19 2008, 06:50 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone. So i've been trying to make some songs for a while but i've had no success at all so far. Maybe this is because i'm being fussy with myself or i just really struggle to do it. I can make riffs no problem, and maybe even licks but i concentrate more on building riffs. Making new riffs isn't a problem and i don't think it will be. However using those riffs in a song is. I just can't build riffs together.

I'm terrible at making an intro for a song i can't do it. One minute i think one thing is ok for an intro and then i think it sucks. I can't link riffs together it never works for me. Of course there are moment where the riffs just aren't coming out or i'll come back to a riff later that i thought was good and i end up thinking it sucks but thats ok because that happens to everyone i think. So any advice for how to build songs out of the riffs you make and stuff?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:35 PM