Gmc Improv Workshop!
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 16 2015, 10:26 AM
GMC Founder
Just a heads up: we're now offering a new option in the Funk It! collab.

For those of you who'd rather practice improvising, instead of writing a solo note for note - there is an extended 5 minute backing track here. You can try anything over it - E Mixolydian, pentatonic, minor, altered, chromatic, dominant 7 arpeggio, phrygian dominant etc

I am currently also practicing my improv chops over this one, let's all give it our best and see where it takes us! biggrin.gif

As usual, when takes start coming in and we give each other feedback, that's when we'll be able to learn from each other and progress. Go go go go!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 16 2015, 10:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
On my phone at the moment, but I'm quite excited to get home and try my skills with this. Thanks for the opportunity!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:21 AM