Winter Blues - Entries Only
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 9 2008, 07:36 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Please add your entries to this thread - cutoff date is the 23rd of March, prizes and instructions are here!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Kyle Logue
Mar 9 2008, 08:30 PM
Drum instructor
Give up guitar? No way!

Playing the guitar has opened so many doors up in my life. How? Well it started 6 years ago when I first decided that I wanted to learn how to play guitar. My parents wouldn't let me get a guitar even though I was willing to pay for it myself. I eventually bought a Takamine Jasmine online and had it shipped to a friends house so that my parents wouldn't know. I spent hours upon hours at my friends house learning how to play the hardest song that I could find, which at the time was Classical Gas. I didn't have it perfect, but I got it down good enough to play it in front of my parents. I was scared to death to tell my parents I'd gotten a guitar, but I finally got enough courage to do it. I came home with a guitar in my hands and played Classical Gas to my parents and watched their faces go from mad to excited. Since that moment they've continually encouraged me to keep playing. I didn't play for them though...I played because I loved the instrument. 5 weeks after teaching myself some simple chords and some simple fingerpicking methods I wrote a song called Scenery. This song is still a legend amongst my friends who do live covers of it at Open Mic Nights around town. HERE's my friend philip covering the song 6 years later. There's nothing more exciting than having someone singing or playing music that you've written!

I've always viewed guitar as just a hobby even though I've spent in the upwards of $3000 on guitars and recording equipment. Being involved in music can also give you other opportunities that you'd never have if you weren't a musician. My background is heavily involved in computers. I've studied both computer science and web development at well known universities in the area. A few days ago, I walked into the local guitar store to buy some strings. I'm new to the area so I tried to find the company online first so I would know what to look for. The website wasn't that great, but I didn't think anything more of it. While I was at the store I wandered off to look at some guitars and the owner of the store came over to help me. One thing led to another and our conversation turned to the web development business that I run. At the end of our conversation he asked me if I would help design an online store and website for his business. Here's the catch though...he said that "if you didn't understand guitars and music, i don't think we could do this." As it turns out, my so-called "hobby" turned out to be something more of a key that unlocked a new opportunity.

Giving up guitar is definitely not an option for me. The exhilaration of hearing your own creations as well as being able to unlock new opportunities is too much of a good thing to let go.

You don't want to look back on your life and say "I wish I hadn't given up." Guitar is hard, but definitely rewarding!

You're going to get better and you're going to be a good guitarist if you put in the time. There will come a point in your life where someone will say to you "Woah! Play that again!" At that moment in time...when you know you rocked it hard...you'll feel like a guitar legend. That single moment of excitement and accomplishment will stick with you forever!

Keep Rocking! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 9 2008, 08:43 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Winter Blues

Cold outside and the days are short, It's NOT the time to pass your torch.
Alot to learn at GMC,just look back and then you'll see.
For you five guys have done so much, it's not the time to give it up!

So pick up your axe and start to shred , don't ever think your playing
is dead. Winter Blues, yes thats been said, just take a look guys, it's all in your head!
Soon you will find a new lick to be born, you'll feel refreshed and won't be torn!

So don't think like this ever again, for you five are the men!

Steve

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 9 2008, 08:56 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Ok so here is my entry

Why quit guitar?

Ever since i started playing guitar i feel that I have more to live for…..Before I just trained and spend a lot of time at my computer doing nothing….But now when I am not training I am sitting at my computer writing and communicating with people all over the world through the GMC forums and I really feel that I am a part of something big…..Before I joined GMC I didn’t make much progress and I didn’t play that much and my motivation was low but then came the magical day when I joined GMC and since then I have come a long way and really developed my guitar playing….if you feel that you cant make any progress let us help you with that….that’s what GMC is all about help ech other improve in their Guitar playing….I really hope that you decide to stay with us because GMC wouldn’t be the same without you guys…..

So please stay with us…

/Superize

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 9 2008, 09:35 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
I am not really good in writing stories or essays or stuff like this, so I won't even try, and I am also not trying to win a price by writing something here (I already have the Blind Guardian cd tongue.gif), all I want to try is prevent you from giving up. I guess all of us already had this blues, I had it for sure. Just like you guys I thought I was stuck, I didn't make any progress anymore, I was tired or practicing the same things over and over again without getting ahead, I even thought my playing would get worse instead of better. But when I finally overcame this point playing was twice as much fun as it ever was before, it just felt awesome, so don't waste your chance to get to the same point. If you continue to work on your skills you will for sure overcome this period that you are stuck in now. Just grab your guitars and play, play something that you like to play, forget about progressing for a while, just enjoy the fact that you can play guitar, that you can jam with others, that you can create music and express yourself through your songs, don't just waste all this.

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
chast
Mar 9 2008, 10:25 PM
Learning Roadie
Giving up is boring!

Well, guys, here I am, talking to you. Why do you want to give up? That’s boring, dudes! You may not be in the best mood, but you also have to use these sides of life. Make something positive out of it. Use your melancholic mood to write some beautiful ballads, it will give your ballad a totally different (at least a different feeling as after 8 beer and 3 Jacky Cola), your mood gives the ballad the right feeling, the right feeling for ballads.
Man, while writing this, I’m thinking “What the hell are you writing here?”
Everything I write sounds a bit ridiculous, it doesn’t even sound motivating or something else, so I just want to tell you something.
A friend once told me some wise (at least in my opinion) words “Suicide is giving up”, well, ok, you don’t commit suicide, but you kill your passion.
And what is a man without passion? Just think about it!
The Uncreator – Won’t you miss it to play some Iron Maiden songs before going to sleep?
Smells – Won’t you miss (attention! bad wordplay) the smell of new strings and immediately test your new strings on one of Muris’s lesson?
Mr. Theory – Won’t you miss all the theory you transferred to the fretboard? And you can’t see some progress? What about sweep picking? wink.gif
MickeM – What about you? Won’t you miss looking after new gear? Testing new guitars and amps? And what about your guitar you want to build on your own? Don’t you want to know how it feels and sounds to play your own build guitar?
Tony – Don’t give up! Do you know Allan Holdsworth? Did he give up? Don’t you want to become your dream come true and playing like Mr. Holdsworth?

So, I think, now I talked to everybody of you – (I hope I didn’t forget someone) – and I still don’t know why I’m writing this.
I think I write this because I want to get know as much people as I can who do have the same passion as I do and I also don’t want to lose that people.

To finish that, a wannabe poetic sentence:

If you lose your passion for guitar playing, you also will lose the interest in GMC and do you want to leave your family in the lurch?

Amen

This post has been edited by chast: Mar 9 2008, 10:26 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Owen
Mar 9 2008, 10:34 PM
GMC:er
GuitarGuitarGuitar!

Now in theory, I could wax lyrical about the overwhelming benefits of the guitar.
Hypothetically, I could aspouse that it is the best god damn thing since sliced bread
(But cmon guys we all know that's the Bigsby tremolo system! laugh.gif).
I could also say that it cures all the worlds problems, I'd bet Andrew secretly wishes
shredding away on his Jem would make his poor hair grow back wink.gif or that screaming arpeggios would return
Smells golden locks and do Tony's daughers homework biggrin.gif

But they wont.

What I will say however, is that when I come back from a day of 'hard work'
(and you'll have to forgive me if my lazy 16 year old brain has a rather exaggerated concept of these two words tongue.gif)
And when I pick up my guitar, crank up the amp and break into some sweet rock n roll,
Its the damn best feeling in the world.

It serves as a release from all the stress of everyday life,
a way to expell every bad emotion in your body in a musical haze of notes, talent and emotion.

Sure, sometimes I get fed up of guitar, I'm sure we all do, but when I eventually return to it, as I always do,
I always feel that there is somewhere else to go with it, another adventure to take.

So whilst you may not always be able to change the world with your guitar,
it does take its weight off of your back, it does make everything feel a whole lot better and it does gift you
with a great way to express yourself. Through times of good and bad, a guitar and some good music
will always pull you through. smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Mar 9 2008, 10:38 PM
Hmm, so you want to quit guitar?

The guitar isn't just an instrument... It's more than that. It opens your mind and expresses all of your emotions. Playing guitar throughout the years has been such a unique experience. That feeling. Of standing upon hundreds of people. Cheering... for you. Such a rush cannot be matched...

People don't have to be able to play six notes per beat at 180 bpm to be concidered good. If you feel you aren't getting anywhere, start something new. Most people when they feel that way is because they are playing the same thing over and over again... Try a new song or write you own. Make sure you don't sit in your room and play by yourself. Get a group of friends together and jam....

A problem that you may have is that you practice too long. If you suddenly get bored... put it down and pick it up and hour later. Forcing youself to practice does no good... Listen to other people too. Youtube has a bunch of good players. If you get get a spark of modivation, it will kick you back up and get you playing again. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Mar 9 2008, 11:52 PM
Heres my entry.

Hey, it may be winter, but its just a season. Its no reason to
give up guitar. So you got the winter blues. Big Deal!
We all do. Besides, if your stuck in from the snow, just
go on GMC. Keep practicing.

Winter will end eventually and everyones ready for it.
When spring comes you'll be performing outside again.
GMC's lessons are designed to make practicing fun.
So enjoy it. Dont let us down!

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 10 2008, 03:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Sorry , I post in the wrong thread, here's mine:

The guitar is a gentle piece of equipment, used by people who can treat it with fealing. If you an play like our senior GMC members, then you can say you have this feeling. People like them shouldn't ever try to stop play guitar. They have the feeling. When playing, you can feel the music go through your body, as every guitarist can tell.
You get caught bye the melodie. Your leg starts moving on the rhythm, and maybe your head aswell.
Now tell me, who wants to miss that feeling?

Everybody loves to play, but sometimes things don't go so well. You think your progress is low, and you don't see the fun in playing anymore. If you see yourself in the above description, then read the following.
It's easy to get rid of the guitar as soon as it get's a bit harder to make progress,
but with just a bit of selfdiscipline, you can stay playing guitar.
-Just make a schedule of playing for ten minutes a day, just pick nice songs to play. You can do larger sessions if you feel well with the ten minutes and if you can't stop playing after ten minutes.
After a while you'll find out that you just start playing and no way, your not gonna stop when the time is over!
-Take a piece of paper and wright down all the songs you can play or have played. When this
list is longer then one side of an A4, then stop when you have reached the bottom of the page.
next, write down all GMC lessons you've mastered or learned half. Next, write down all the theory knowledge you have.
You'll find out you know a lot! then you'll see that you've done great in the years, and you're a great player. You can still make progress, if you keep playing like that!

I hope this helped you, and just get the guitar on your knee, while being on the pc. In this way you'll start playing without even noticing!
Also, just make a smile when you read this, it'll help.

cheers Kaz

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Mar 10 2008, 03:34 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Mar 10 2008, 05:16 PM
(Okay so heres my entry I hesitated a little, but I this is a way of trying)
(I'll try reverse psychology)

JUST QUIT IT!

Guitar paying is for real MEN! And I just knew sooner
or later you guys would GIVE UP!

Andrew you wouldn't know a chord from a cord. I just knew
it was a too big slice of pizza to try on those Pavel's
sweeps! You American englishmen are all the same: "OOH!
Its winter and I'm cold and Depressed! I'll just go inside
To drink tea with buttered scones and watch Emmerdale!"
I knew you wouldn't have guts for it!

Tonymiro! you've got a new world ahead of you in guitar...
Too bad You don't have the balls to get there! Maybe you
should just move to your sisters house and smooch of her,
thats all you spanish guys can do anyway... Or maybe you
could be a street performer, you could do rasqueados on
Emaj chord all day and sing "AAAIIII! MARRRIIIAAA!". You just
might have the skills for that, if you even know what an
Emaj chord is...

MickeM! You can't teach an old dog any new tricks. Maybe
it would be better for you to go see your GRANDCHILDREN!!!
Guitar is for cool people! your not cool your a geek, GO
WATCH STAR TREK, AND LEAVE THE GUITAR PLAYING FOR PEOPLE
WHO STILL HAVE THEIR LIFES AHEAD OF THEM!

Smells... YOUR just so pathetic I can't believe you picked
up the guitar in the first place. I bet you can't even name
The strings in standard tuning... Oh! hey, since you don't
have the will power for guitar, maybe you could cuddle up with
andrew. YOU could bring the tea and Andrew the scones!
BRILLIANT!

AND The Uncreator! YOU must feel like a big boy for being the
youngest moderator in GMC! But that doesn't make you a good guitarist.
Guitar needs a lot of hard work and concentration, and young
girliemen like yourself just don't have it! Just go to UG and
debate what's the greatest Blind Guardian album ever, I think
thats all you can do anyway.

WINTER BLUES... just another excuse to be a LAZY!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
sam47
Mar 10 2008, 11:32 PM
Don't quit guys. Several years from now do you want to say " Damn, if I had just stuck with it, I'd be.........." .
You really want to give up all that you've accomplished so far? Man .you got support from all over the world here.
I think your not having any fun with your guitar. All work (practice). Spend a week just playing. What ever you know or just jammin' . Make up anything! Act like your on stage ! Who cares if it's not played perfect. Keep going like it was! Have some fun! Chank it up and piss off the neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Mar 11 2008, 04:27 AM
Why Quit When You Have Gotten This Far?

Winterblues, when you first thaught that playing guitar is so cool, you probably told yourself that I want to play just like ___________. Did you ever reach that goal? Maybe you did, maybe you diddnt. If you did, what happened to that goal, who was that person who inspired you the most? You have gone this far on playing the guitar and suddenly you just want to blow it off? You know better than that, Jesus knows your better than that. You know that you can do better and All of us know that you can do better as well. The guitar is a gift that you had something to make out of, and you have!YOU KNOW YOU HAVE IMPROVED MORE THAN YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD! You probably think to yourself and ask if you play good, and you probably say that im alrght and I think Im good enought. NONSENSE! You can do better, you werent made just to be average, you were made to reach to the top and keep going and going. Jesus diddnt you create you to play average, he made you to reach to the ultimate potential where nobody has gone to and always reach and keep your way to the top. You are probably happy how far you have gotten, so why stop, You can be a Guitar legend and make history out of it, dont think its true, be positive, if you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anythng!

When I Started playing guitar, I made a goal that I would do what it takes to reach up and to play just like Ace Frehley, and I almost have and I will keep getting there step by step. If you guys quit guitar, you will start to misss out on the good times you had when you practiced and practiced, sure it was a long time process, but you had a fun time getting there. Dont you just love playing the lessons here in GMC and knowing alot of stuff in the forums, isnt that just loads of fun, did it mean anything to you. If you quit, you will start missing out on the fun and the funny times we have when we are talking about a certain thread, and we will start to miss on the stuff that you would say. Look at where your standing right now reading this, you know you dont want to and WE know you dont want to and we dont want you to, So dont. All I'm saying is that playing a guitar is something that you should be proud of and its something that you can make something incredible out of it and make the people that you know happy. You do something that not many people have the knowledge of doing, thats a gift, so you make something great about it. When you get older your gonna regret you ever quit.

Just dont quit, thats all im saying, if all of us had to vote if you should quit or not, I bet nobodys gonna agree on your decision and you know it. We care alot about this situation because we dont want you to feel bad for doing something like this.

Just think about it thoughtfully. wink.gif

This post has been edited by ace_frehely: Mar 11 2008, 04:48 AM

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 11 2008, 02:55 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
This is a story I think you will benefit from reading...

A little boy was having difficulty lifting a heavy stone.

His father came along just then. Noting the boy’s failure, he asked, "Are you using all your strength?"

"Yes, I am," the little boy said impatiently.

"No, you are not," the father answered. "I am right here just waiting, and you haven’t asked me to help you."

Talk to us, we're here to help you get back on track!
No need to sing the winter blues alone, let's start a choir!
We'll get you through this, and let you back out in the sunshine
with a burning ambition to pick up that guitar and make your fingers dance again!

Deep in your hearts you know what you love about the guitar
and that there is a selection of songs/riffs you just love to play.
If times get tough and you feel like you're not evolving,
play those songs and/or riffs and let the practicing wait till another day.

And when you're ready to pick up that guitar and want to learn a new note or two,
we're here to help you! smile.gif

Paal.

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 12 2008, 01:27 AM
So you want to quit guitar huh? It'll be harder to quit guitar then stay playing. Why? Because playing guitar is more than just a hobby, more then something you like doing every now and then it's a part of your life and so is music. Some people tell you that music is a part of their life. They haven't felt a thing until they start playing an instrument. It's not an addiction or an obsession, it's something you feel you have to do, for yourself and maybe even other people? Other people? Well yes, others enjoy your music as well. I bet someone has told you that they like what you're playing. If they didn't, don't you think they'd just ignore your playing or make some comment out of it?

Many people give up playing guitar every day. I bet there's thousands that do, but the truth is most of them come back. And do you want to feel like you're just throwing all those years, all those hours of your life away for nothing? And on top of that what will you do with your time if you don't play guitar anymore? You spend hours playing guitar what will you do instead? Is there much to do? Doesn't seem like it. Do work? Ha, i'd rather play guitar personally. Also you spent all that money, for what? To throw your dreams away? You have those dreams and they will stick with you for the rest of your lives. Do you want to go back to air guitar? Not much fun is it though, nowhere near as good as the real thing. When you achieve your dreams, new ones form you always have dreams that you want to achieve. So do it, you know that you can because others have. We are all equal we are all human beings and anything is possible. If one person has done it another can.

Imagine yourself in 10 years time, what do you see? Or perhaps what i should be asking is what do you want to see? Perhaps you want to see yourself stood on stage in front of thousands of people. It's your turn now, your solo is coming up, its you in the spotlight. It happens, and you perfect is beautifully. You can barely hear your guitar though, the cheer from the crowd is louder than the band put together. Offstage you're a star, everyone knows your name, every music shop window has posters of your bands album, the music channels are always showing your videos, there are thousands of tabs of your songs online and youtube guitarists can't get enough of covering your songs. Oh but wait, is that going to happen now that you're quitting guitar? Hmm maybe not but it's not too late. If you keep at it this could still happen you know. What are you afraid of? You live once, do what you want to do. Don't give up guitar, you started for a reason because you had dreams and you wanted to, and you still want to! If we miss something in our lives we can't rewind and go back. Don't put yourself in position. Now pick up your guitar and try again!

This post has been edited by steve25: Mar 12 2008, 01:29 AM

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Mar 12 2008, 01:55 AM
Well. I was never a good writer smile.gif.

So, this is my schedule, get up open up i tunes and put it on shuffle for about half an hour. Go get ready for school and stuff, come home. Listen to music, and do other things. Thing is, music is a Privilege, how sophisticated some people are in this particular area is an amazement and inspiration for most. Now, after saying music is a Privilege to listen too. What about making good music, that countless others could enjoy. Now It's your choice if you want to go and be a person thats just a listener to a creator of something that you will always love. Maybe your reason for quitting guitar would be you want to get a promotion at work, cool. But, what would be cooler/ more interesting to talk about, your cool new promotion or how you decided to join a band so you could become a bit more youthful again. Remember you only live once. Now if guitar is getting in the way of something you really want to peruse then leave it. But remember if you quit, think down the road at how you could be so good if you never quit. Then, you might start to think about how bad you messed up. And that's one of the worst feelings.

Just whatever you guys do, Just make sure your not regretting anything. You only live once and don't have second opportunities for everything. Just make some goals in life and go and achieve whatever you decided to go do.

tj

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 12 2008, 03:11 AM
Heres My Entry:

For score and seven beers ago Hmmm. So you guys wanna quit ? Eh ? Well that sucks. *Self esteem
lowers 4 notchs*
. If you guys quit your basically quitting on the rest of us ! Gmc is kinda like myspace, a place for friends ! Gmc is kinda like fine dining, it tastes so good ! Gmc needs you guys ! Andrew-what would I do without hearing your soothing British-Like voice on Murises voice overs, or hearing you shred your Bill Clinton Steve Vai Jem ! * Tear sad.gif *. Smells- Your the MASTERMIND behind the StripClub Virtual Band idea ! You gave a chance for everyone at Gmc to be leftout included ! Your a heck of a guy and if you quit guitar I might just poop my pants quit myself ! So dont give up ! sad.gif Uncreator-( Even though I didnt know you had a face till I recently saw it in your profile tongue.gif) You need to start playing again ! Remember that time when the kid in your class said that he could play be he was a really a giraffe utter trash, and you showed him up by playing the hardest song you knew by Nile and made a fool out of him ? THAT TOUCHED MY BELLYBUTTON HEART. Dont stop playing guitar sad.gif.
Tonymiro-where would I be without your consistant encouragement on the Theory Board ? And you constinantly pushing me to do better and play more ? Your the Emirl of my Food Network Slash of my Guns and Roses smile.gif. Dont stop playing sad.gif. MickeM- Mike, you helped me so much with gear in the past and trombone guitar in general ! I dont know where I would be without your guidence and assistance sad.gif Please keep playing other wise other Swedes out there might also quit ! ( Kristofer Dahl!)

Im now going to go cry myself to sleep, you guys are awesome keep playing.

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Mar 12 2008, 12:26 PM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 13 2008, 01:01 AM
Instructor
Here's my part of the story> don't expect any prizes or anything I just wanted to write something to you guys>

Winter Blues

I got them winter blues,
feels like crying in my hearth

I got them winter blues,
feels like crying in my hearth

for five heroes of GMC are leaving
they want to give up a fight

O please Andrew do not goooo sad.gif
Haven't you ever been told?

O please Andrew do not goooo sad.gif
Haven't you ever been told?

This kind of a job here that you did,
can be done only by a man with a heart of gold,

O please please Smells,
Don't you be leaving us,

Good lord have mercy,
Smell don't you be leaving us,

If you go now now this,
You'll make an empty place in hearts of all of us,

O uncreator,
rise and show or hands,

O poor hearted uncreator,
rise and show or hands,

Your creator has given you the joy of music,
don't give it all away at glance

MickeM and Tonymirro,
O please please you can't leave

MickeM and Tonymirro,
O please please you can't leave

oooOH of you go , deep down in your soul,
you know how alone you will feel

So this is my story,
I got a few words to say to you,

I wouldnt write this
if i don;t care what you do,

You've made me got them winter blues and I'm crying,
for music in true five heroes of GMC is dying...

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Mar 13 2008, 01:05 AM
Singing Instructor
Ivan that was cool cool.gif you could make a good blues song out of it wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 13 2008, 01:06 AM
Instructor
THanks man... I sing this kind of stuff for years smile.gif

This post has been edited by Milenkovic Ivan: Mar 13 2008, 01:07 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:55 PM