dnaustin
Aug 15 2012, 06:52 AM
GMC:er
I have been a guitar junkie form many years. I am interested in all kinds of music from Folk to Jazz to Rock. I recently discovered the GuitarMasterClass and am looking forward to learning new material.

I recently saw Roben Ford in a club in San Diego and was anxious to learn more about his music. I was glad to see that there are several postings of lessons about his style. So I think that is where I will start.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Aug 15 2012, 08:04 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Welcome to GMC,

There are loads of lessons to dig into and also mentoring and collaborations through the forum.

The video chats are great if you are free too.

The instructors are always around here to help us out.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 15 2012, 08:48 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC ! Yeah, as Poster Boy said, we're always around to help you out. Not just us instructors but the other members as well smile.gif

I made a thread here which tells you how you can use the video chat function:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41145

Just drop in, no invitation needed ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 15 2012, 08:49 AM
Welcome !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 15 2012, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Welcome man smile.gif If you need anything, just go ahead and ask us wink.gif

+Quote Post
Max Sokolov
Aug 15 2012, 02:35 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, man!
Feel free to ask questions!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 15 2012, 04:31 PM
welcome to GMC! You've come to the right place smile.gif Jump in to the lessons, forums and video chats!

QUOTE (dnaustin @ Aug 15 2012, 01:52 AM) *
I have been a guitar junkie form many years. I am interested in all kinds of music from Folk to Jazz to Rock. I recently discovered the GuitarMasterClass and am looking forward to learning new material.

I recently saw Roben Ford in a club in San Diego and was anxious to learn more about his music. I was glad to see that there are several postings of lessons about his style. So I think that is where I will start.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 15 2012, 05:20 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! Welcome to the site! Let us know how we can help you with your guitar practicing and don't miss the collabs, Vchat sessions and mentoring programs! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 16 2012, 11:52 AM
Instructor
I got a collab going on as we speak smile.gif

Check it out here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...20&start=20

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:01 PM