Sony Z3 + Freeware = Videos?
mhskeide
Feb 8 2016, 10:49 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hi guys!
Have finally started to incorporate the guitar in my daily life again, and would like to get back to making REC-takes as well!

My problem: I can`t afford any sort of camera in the foreseeable future, and my built-in webcam can`t even capture something remotely fast with it`s crappy fps.

Partial solution: I have a Sony Z3 phone which is supposed to film in 4k (or 1080...?), and I just kinda expect the frame rate is decent enough. And I already have an Amplifire, so recording sound is no problem. But is there something such as a decent freeware for editing videos for mac?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 8 2016, 11:31 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Lol, noticed I wrote the EXACT same post two years ago, and found my answers in that post, so admins; please delete this post smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 9 2016, 01:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I think we should keep it here, it makes it current and may help some others wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 9 2016, 07:22 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
If so, videoPAD is the freeware I found yesterday. Will try to make a short sample with it tonight, and see if it does the job smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 9 2016, 08:33 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Super quick review: Intuitive and easy to use. I currently run a Macbook Air 2011, so it`s kinda laggy and my fan is going crazy, and that`s just one video track and two audio tracks .... but free is free!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 22 2016, 01:12 AM
GMC:er
Free is always good smile.gif There is a software called LIGHTWORKS that is also free but a bit complicated. If you are on a MAC then didn't it come with iMovie?

QUOTE (mhskeide @ Feb 9 2016, 02:33 PM) *
Super quick review: Intuitive and easy to use. I currently run a Macbook Air 2011, so it`s kinda laggy and my fan is going crazy, and that`s just one video track and two audio tracks .... but free is free!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:48 PM