Buy A Martin Online?
btrigorivas
Oct 26 2008, 02:46 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys, I would like to know if you can recommend me a site where a can buy a Martin online at the cheapest price and that they ship to Mexico. I have ssen that Maurys Music is really cheap but they dont ship to Mexico.
Thank you very much.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 26 2008, 03:18 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hi btrigorivas,

I know you are looking for the best deal but the big 3 or 4 are not going to ship to you. My advice would be to find a music store such as GC or Sam Ash or any others for that matter close to the border. Chances are they are not going to ship to you either (international paperwork is a headache)

Negotiate your best deal and tell them that you will pay with CC and have a shipper pick the guitar up. I can't advertise my company here but you are more than welcome to pm me and I'll see if I have a location close to the zip of the music store and get you a quote on shipping.. smile.gif Good Luck!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:42 PM