In The Style Of Pantera ?
chast
Sep 5 2008, 01:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Lian smile.gif

I know we already have a really cool lesson by Toni, but more Pantera doesn't hurt tongue.gif
Do you have a Pantera style lesson planned ?

Max

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 5 2008, 01:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
Now he has^^

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 5 2008, 06:39 PM
Instructor
now I have one as Zakk said! biggrin.gif

thanks for the request guys! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 5 2008, 07:00 PM
Instructor
Cool! Can't wait to see your Pantera style lesson Lian! I expect something like "Fxxx hostile" song from you. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
skennington
Sep 11 2008, 12:43 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hi Lian,

Nice lesson on the in the style of "Pantera". smile.gif Wanted to see if I could get you to send me the drum's for this one. Think I've got it and wanted to upload an attempt on your board and get your feedback. smile.gif Thanks in advance bro!

here's my addy...

[email protected]

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 11 2008, 03:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Sep 10 2008, 08:43 PM) *
Hi Lian,

Nice lesson on the in the style of "Pantera". smile.gif Wanted to see if I could get you to send me the drum's for this one. Think I've got it and wanted to upload an attempt on your board and get your feedback. smile.gif Thanks in advance bro!

here's my addy...

[email protected]

cool man! saved wink.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Sep 11 2008, 04:01 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Sep 10 2008, 10:25 PM) *
cool man! saved wink.gif

Thanks man but I think I said Pantera when I was actually talking about your "Slayer" lesson. blink.gif Too many cold ones tonight... laugh.gif I've recorded a take with a 100.00 guitar with plastic tuners. check it out... I'll lay down a take with a real guitar tomorow laugh.gif Just wanted to see what this thing would sound like...Off a bit with the 2nd guitar though.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Lian_Slayer_SK.mp3 ( 752.24K ) Number of downloads: 206

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:43 PM