9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Boogie - Collaboration, discussion and upload thread
Emir Hot
Feb 12 2009, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Hi Guys

I have uploaded my take on this backing track. You can find it in the first post of this thread. I am doing a boogie lesson for GMC so this will be my solo. You don't need to play this fast. This take is just for the lesson. However if you can produce something similar then you are very welcome to upload it smile.gif

cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Feb 12 2009, 07:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
That was very tastefull indeed Emir, will make for a great lesson too. Plenty of energy in that one!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Feb 12 2009, 07:06 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Wonderful take emir, looking foward to the lesson

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 12 2009, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys smile.gif I am glad if you like it. There are some cool rock licks. You can pick them when the lesson is published. I am now testing new video format. We all have to move to a big player.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 12 2009, 07:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 12 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Hi Guys

I have uploaded my take on this backing track. You can find it in the first post of this thread. I am doing a boogie lesson for GMC so this will be my solo. You don't need to play this fast. This take is just for the lesson. However if you can produce something similar then you are very welcome to upload it smile.gif

cheers

Awesome take Emir!! You are such a tasteful player. You sound like you have picking chops to spare, can I have some!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 12 2009, 07:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 12 2009, 06:09 PM) *
Awesome take Emir!! You are such a tasteful player. You sound like you have picking chops to spare, can I have some!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah I can give you some smile.gif You can have this hybrid stuff over D7 smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
ztevie
Feb 12 2009, 07:47 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 12 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Hi Guys

cheers

OK, so now my self confidence went down to bottom floor, the elevator won't work and the stairs are blocked, i'm stuck down here... mellow.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 12 2009, 07:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ztevie @ Feb 12 2009, 06:47 PM) *
OK, so now my self confidence went down to bottom floor, the elevator won't work and the stairs are blocked, i'm stuck down here... mellow.gif wink.gif

hahah no man, don't tell me that smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Toroso
Feb 13 2009, 12:01 AM
QUOTE (ztevie @ Feb 12 2009, 01:47 PM) *

That's why I never listen to anyone's upload until I upload mine. I got enough problems as it is! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 13 2009, 05:20 PM
Instructor
Emir I want to re join your collab. I will try to record something now and post it here.
Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 13 2009, 05:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Feb 13 2009, 04:20 PM) *
Emir I want to re join your collab. I will try to record something now and post it here.
Thanks

Great Pedja. Welcome back smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
ztevie
Feb 15 2009, 01:42 PM
Ok Emir, here's my stuff... Hope I got everything right regarding your instructions.. Should be!?

Please add reverb/delay as you please. I took it off from the original tone, and I didn't include it into the version with the backing either. So the backingtrack solos might appear very dry, but... I think I trust you more than myself to find the right amount of effects. wink.gif

This post has been edited by ztevie: Feb 15 2009, 01:42 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  boogie_collab_ztevie_Wbt.mp3 ( 1007.68K ) Number of downloads: 192
Attached File  boogie_collab_ztevie_Part1.mp3 ( 520.23K ) Number of downloads: 141
Attached File  boogie_collab_ztevie_Part2.mp3 ( 654.74K ) Number of downloads: 125

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 15 2009, 06:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ztevie @ Feb 15 2009, 12:42 PM) *
Ok Emir, here's my stuff... Hope I got everything right regarding your instructions.. Should be!?

Please add reverb/delay as you please. I took it off from the original tone, and I didn't include it into the version with the backing either. So the backingtrack solos might appear very dry, but... I think I trust you more than myself to find the right amount of effects. wink.gif

Great man smile.gif Thanks

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 16 2009, 09:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Emir.

This deadline is a bit further away, but as I wrote in Muris' collab, I'm not sure I'm able to record anything. I haven't been doing all too well and I'm just trying to get my head above water again, spending time with my girlfriend, when I'm not at work. I cannot promise a recording. I'm really sorry about it, Emir!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 16 2009, 03:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 16 2009, 08:10 AM) *
Hey Emir.

This deadline is a bit further away, but as I wrote in Muris' collab, I'm not sure I'm able to record anything. I haven't been doing all too well and I'm just trying to get my head above water again, spending time with my girlfriend, when I'm not at work. I cannot promise a recording. I'm really sorry about it, Emir!

That's ok man. Get better and come back next time smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Sondre
Feb 17 2009, 12:43 AM
Im having a very busy time, so im sorry to say i cant participate in your collab. sad.gif Awesome backing and all, but to much going on atm. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 17 2009, 03:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sondre @ Feb 16 2009, 11:43 PM) *
Im having a very busy time, so im sorry to say i cant participate in your collab. sad.gif Awesome backing and all, but to much going on atm. sad.gif

What can I say? Pretty much the same as in the previous post. You know you are always welcome back smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 17 2009, 08:11 PM
Instructor
Hi guys.

How is it going with this collab? I have only received a couple of takes by now. You have 3 more days for upload.

I have just uploaded a video of my take. You can find it in the first post of this thread. This will be my next GMC lesson.

If you have problems with anything about recording/playing you can ask here.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Toroso
Feb 18 2009, 12:01 AM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 17 2009, 02:11 PM) *
Hi guys.

How is it going with this collab? I have only received a couple of takes by now. You have 3 more days for upload.

I have just uploaded a video of my take. You can find it in the first post of this thread. This will be my next GMC lesson.

If you have problems with anything about recording/playing you can ask here.

3 days! ohmy.gif Yikes! Emir, I'm working out of town this week with no guitar. I get home Thursday, so I'll see what I can get done.

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Feb 18 2009, 12:03 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
As I already was afraid of, I won't make it in time Emir. Sorry about that, will surely like to join next time again.

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:50 AM