Skewlbuzz Introduction Mtp Thread
Skewlbuzz
Jun 1 2010, 09:38 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey Lian!

My name is Christian, I'm 21 years old, live in Denmark, and I'm a medicine student.
I used to be a competetive swimmer, but stopped around 3 years ago and picked up the guitar as my new hobby.
That being said I have only been practicing casually for all this time, but I hope this to change within the next 3 months.
I have never recieved any private lessons, most of my knowledge I've obtained from the internet.

I haven't played that much for the last week or two, cause I feared I had a fractured wrist, but the break have helped and now I'm fine and ready to learn smile.gif
I guess my GMC lesson "skill level" is around 4 at the moment.

I listen to a lot of different music, but I have a sweet spot for the progressive genres. Some of my favourite bands/artists are:
Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Tool, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne (with Randy or Zakk), Buckethead, Muse (the older stuff) and MORE..

You might have noticed there's not much metal on the list, but even though I don't listen to a lot of the more heavy stuff, I do like to play it smile.gif

I joined this MTP with the goals: I want to improve my speed (I lack left/right hand coordination for faster licks), I want to learn/improve my shredding, and I want to become a monster at riffing!

I hope this little introduction suffice, and that you can help me improve!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
Fender Squier '51

---------------------
Amp(like):
Blackstar Series One 45
Line6 POD Studio UX1
Marshall MG15CDR

---------------------
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DigiTech Whammy
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:47 PM