Bc Rich Evil Edge Mockngbird
slash85
Oct 23 2007, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
g'day mates,

just lately i been thinkin... about getting second guitar and i was thinking along the lines of an evil edge mockingbird by bc rich.............now the reason i want another guitar is coz i want a whammy bar............now as far as i know no mockingbirds come with a whammy bar........but i do wanna know is can it be possible to put a whammy bar on it or does it need a new bridge before u can get one on it or somethin like that..........i love this guitar but if its not possible to get a whammy fitted to it i aint gettin it............so if anyone has any info about this it would be a great help biggrin.gif

cheers mates

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DEFENDER OF THE FAITH \m/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Oct 23 2007, 09:13 PM
Learning Tone Master
I've found a the SLASH signature mockingbird and this on already comes with a floyd rose tremolo

http://www.thomann.de/de/bc_rich_mockingbird_st.htm

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
misha
Oct 23 2007, 09:26 PM
yeah the mockingbird st slash is a beautiful guitar
i want to buy i too because it s a mockingbird
with a floyd rose tremolo and the colour is wonderful tongue.gif
i wanted to play and buy this guitar at the musicstore in
cologne but it was sold out every time i was there dry.gif
the next chance i will buy it biggrin.gif

misha

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Oct 23 2007, 11:52 PM
damn beutiful guitar! when slash was playing it live it just looked like a red mockingbird with mud splatter all over it though laugh.gif bu nevertheless its got floyd rose on and it should play nicely and look good in the light! i want one! cant afford one! damn!

+Quote Post
slash85
Oct 24 2007, 07:17 PM
gday mates,

cheers fellas for the input its much appreciated.......i had a geez at the slash mockingbird and its orgazmic......it literally is THE ultimate object of desire biggrin.gif ........i emailed em to see when it was available and im gonna get it shipped ere to australia CANT BLOODY WAIT MATE!!!!!

cheer mates.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 24 2007, 07:20 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Oct 23 2007, 09:13 PM) *
I've found a the SLASH signature mockingbird and this on already comes with a floyd rose tremolo

http://www.thomann.de/de/bc_rich_mockingbird_st.htm

Good price for a guitar like that - only £400 Uk, I'd buy it, looks swish too, I have to say though I've not tried many BC Rich's in my time. cool.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 24 2007, 07:33 PM
QUOTE (slash85 @ Oct 24 2007, 06:17 PM) *
gday mates,

cheers fellas for the input its much appreciated.......i had a geez at the slash mockingbird and its orgazmic......it literally is THE ultimate object of desire biggrin.gif ........i emailed em to see when it was available and im gonna get it shipped ere to australia CANT BLOODY WAIT MATE!!!!!

cheer mates.

Looks fantastic, good choice. You can post us some pics when ya get it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
slash85
Oct 25 2007, 09:30 PM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Oct 25 2007, 04:33 AM) *
Looks fantastic, good choice. You can post us some pics when ya get it! biggrin.gif

4 sure mate i can post some pics when i get it no worries at all wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 26 2007, 03:46 AM
BC rich is bomb smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Oct 26 2007, 03:52 AM
Learning Tone Master
Do you choose to buy the Slash Mockingbird because I posted the link? I would be honored if you bought because of my advice.

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
slash85
Oct 28 2007, 07:22 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Oct 26 2007, 12:52 PM) *
Do you choose to buy the Slash Mockingbird because I posted the link? I would be honored if you bought because of my advice.

yeah mate if u didn't show me that guitar i would never had ever known it was available so cheers to ya mate wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 28 2007, 07:39 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Looks cool!

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Oct 28 2007, 07:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thank you for trusting me. It's a great guitar for that price.

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
slash85
Oct 28 2007, 08:00 PM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Oct 29 2007, 04:54 AM) *
Thank you for trusting me. It's a great guitar for that price.

hey i have found another one exactly the same and everything however they dont refer to it as a "slash" but this is EXACTLY the same and its works out a couple of hundred bucks cheaper....that aussie big one im talkin bout.................i have to get the [guitar which was born out of wedlock] shipped from us of a though.....its at www.funkymunkymusic.com

Edited for language - Andrew

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 28 2007, 08:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:45 PM