Ngd Eve Audio Sc203 Monitors Review
Todd Simpson
Aug 29 2019, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
I'm in love. It's serious. I'm considering Marriage. I have been cheating on my steady gal Kali with my new mistress named EVE. smile.gif They fit in a backpack and are full range monitors that sound as good as near fields 4 times their size. I've spent a few weeks getting to know her. She has stolen my Heart. ahh my Eve smile.gif

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 29 2019, 11:52 PM
Glad you liked them smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2019, 06:17 PM
The folks at EVE AUDIO like my review so much they put it on their youtube page! They added it to their on air section where folks talk about the monitors in real world use.

+Quote Post
klasaine
Sep 13 2019, 01:40 AM
Cool!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 13 2019, 02:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 29 2019, 10:12 PM) *
I'm in love. It's serious. I'm considering Marriage. I have been cheating on my steady gal Kali with my new mistress named EVE. smile.gif They fit in a backpack and are full range monitors that sound as good as near fields 4 times their size. I've spent a few weeks getting to know her. She has stolen my Heart. ahh my Eve smile.gif

Todd

I'm glad your happy Todd , but I am just going to come straight out and say it , as your friend ... She is not right for you , there it is , I said it

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Sep 13 2019, 02:15 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:05 PM