Question For Laveldell
shredmandan
Aug 15 2007, 04:24 PM
GMC:er
Hey
I would just like to know alittle more about you like how long you have been playing ect.What music got you influenced to play and are you in a band?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Aug 15 2007, 05:07 PM
He has a nice F.A.Q. with some answers to your questions.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 15 2007, 07:15 PM
QUOTE (ezravdb @ Aug 15 2007, 12:07 PM) *
He has a nice F.A.Q. with some answers to your questions.

Thanks didnt see that til just now

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Aug 15 2007, 08:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 15 2007, 05:24 PM) *
What music got you influenced to play?

Here’s the full story smile.gif
When I was about 4 years old my favorite TV-show was Garfield (the fat cat), which I thought was hilarious!! In that show, when something sad happens to Garfield, he climbed up in a tree outside the house – and the music that is played is Piano sonata op.27 (aka: Moonlight sonata) by Beethoven . Now, after watching that episode 100 times or something I asked my mother (who used to be a piano teacher) to teach me how to play that piece on the piano. So I learned it note by note, and moved on to the third movement “Presto agitato”, and that’s when I got introduced to fast playing.

When I was 7 years old, I started taking classical guitar lessons at school. But after a few years my family moved to another city, and I couldn’t find a teacher there, so I lost interest and stopped playing guitar. Then at the age of 14, a friend introduced me to the band Nirvana (and the song “Smells like teen spirit”). And that’s the reason I bought an electric guitar! My favorite band, besides Nirvana, was the swedish punk-group “Strebers ” (which later changed name to “Dia Psalma ”). I still get a rush when listening to those songs! Hehe.... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 15 2007, 05:24 PM) *
are you in a band?

No, but I’d like to play in a band some day, if I could find the time for it. But I do guest appearances sometimes, and I’m currently recording a guest solo for a band called Hostile Cell.

----

I'll add these questions/answers to the FAQ! smile.gif
Thanks Shredmandan!

-Marcus

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 16 2007, 04:36 AM
GMC Founder
It's awesome you listened both to punk and classical! Perhaps we can expect a punk lesson from you? biggrin.gif

I also like Ulke and Dia Psalma!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Oct 22 2007, 09:06 PM
Millencolin, anyone? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Dec 10 2007, 01:01 AM
Millencolin, oh yeah!! =)
Dia psalma is also great! hehe, I got to see them at hultsfred 06 smile.gif
I remembered the first or one of the first songs was "Hon får"...
Couldn´t almost hear the band.. Crowd knew the song to well wink.gif Awsome feeling!

Btw fellow Marcus.. I bought a Strat! year 91.. Don´t know the name of it. But descriptionwise it sounds really good! it´s usa made and black with this red´ish pick-protection. I get it wednesday or tuesday so then I might have similar solo sound like you if I want to! Btw, I also started with nirvana riffs when I found a "nylon"stringed-guitar at home. Apperantly my dad tried to learn guitar when he was young but he couldn´t even learn the chords A-D-A-E in a song about an ant.. haha..
/ROCK ON!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 10 2007, 01:22 AM
who would've thought that your favorite band was Nirvana cool.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Dec 10 2007, 04:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mackietao @ Dec 10 2007, 01:01 AM) *
I bought a Strat! year 91.. Don´t know the name of it. But descriptionwise it sounds really good! it´s usa made and black with this red´ish pick-protection. I get it wednesday or tuesday so then I might have similar solo sound like you if I want to!/ROCK ON!

That's great Mackietao! I'd love to see some photos of it smile.gif (and also some sound samples, if possible)

QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Dec 10 2007, 01:22 AM) *
who would've thought that your favorite band was Nirvana cool.gif tongue.gif

Hehe... strange, huh? biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:06 PM