3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Lcsdds Mtp Phrygian Serial, Post Questions and Takes Here!!
lcsdds
Mar 19 2009, 03:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 19 2009, 02:56 PM) *
sorry for the late reply, I'm doing Lydian beginner first. That's not very hard should be able to film it this week. Maybe tonight...

Sounds good Kaz...look forward to seeing it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Mar 20 2009, 02:42 AM
GMC:er
Guess im the only phrygian left... well im going to get the intermediate done and keep the phrygians hope alive

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 20 2009, 03:55 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Mar 20 2009, 02:42 AM) *
Guess im the only phrygian left... well im going to get the intermediate done and keep the phrygians hope alive

John...Have you tried isolating those last couple of licks in the beginner lessons...the arpeggios? I'd like to see a video of you playing that with just you and the Kaz-box if possible. Thanks dude!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 20 2009, 04:16 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Lydian beginner is being uploaded now, along five others for the REC program, so it might take a while tongue.gif

It has some minor mistakes because of very rough fingers, and not enough practice wink.gif For some reason sliding goes very bad atm... It's like my fingers can't slide, to rough. I thought it was the FastFret I started using a week ago, but Bogdan and Ivan told me that FF would do the opposite, make sliding easier!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Mar 21 2009, 05:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 20 2009, 04:16 PM) *
Lydian beginner is being uploaded now, along five others for the REC program, so it might take a while tongue.gif

It has some minor mistakes because of very rough fingers, and not enough practice wink.gif For some reason sliding goes very bad atm... It's like my fingers can't slide, to rough. I thought it was the FastFret I started using a week ago, but Bogdan and Ivan told me that FF would do the opposite, make sliding easier!

hey kaz, try finger ease and fast fret.. I put fast fret on after im done playing and finger ease on before i start playing

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:02 AM