Introduction
Tlabella
Aug 5 2013, 02:49 PM
GMC:er
I've played guitar in several hard rock bands in the past. Put the guitar down for 10 years from 1998 to 2008. Went to see George Lynch, Joe Satriani, Yngwie, Andy Timmons and other guitar players. So, I got inspired once again. Also, I took a couple of guitar lessons from Andy Timmons which helped me get back on track. I've been playing again for the past 5 years and hooked up with my old drummer.

Lately, the music we're playing is heavy and hard. Most of the stuff I've done is in low D tuning. The guitarist I've listened to on this website also have inspired me with writing songs and shredding.

I play through a triple rectifier with two 4x12 cabs. One cab is V 30 and the other is Lynchbacks. I use the BB xotics overdrive. I have other standard effects such as delay, wah and chorus. For guitar I have a Zion and a LTD gl-256.

I hope to play live again.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Professor
Aug 5 2013, 02:52 PM
Theory Instructor
Welcome aboard mate, great to have you here!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 5 2013, 03:12 PM
Learning Tone Master

Welcome to GMC!!!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 5 2013, 03:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tlabella @ Aug 5 2013, 01:49 PM) *
I've played guitar in several hard rock bands in the past. Put the guitar down for 10 years from 1998 to 2008. Went to see George Lynch, Joe Satriani, Yngwie, Andy Timmons and other guitar players. So, I got inspired once again. Also, I took a couple of guitar lessons from Andy Timmons which helped me get back on track. I've been playing again for the past 5 years and hooked up with my old drummer.

Lately, the music we're playing is heavy and hard. Most of the stuff I've done is in low D tuning. The guitarist I've listened to on this website also have inspired me with writing songs and shredding.

I play through a triple rectifier with two 4x12 cabs. One cab is V 30 and the other is Lynchbacks. I use the BB xotics overdrive. I have other standard effects such as delay, wah and chorus. For guitar I have a Zion and a LTD gl-256.

Warm wellcome at GMC! smile.gif Wow...You say You had this amazing possibility to have lessons from Andy Timmons himself? smile.gif Really huge thing ...same as Your huge rig biggrin.gif Do You hire some people to cary those for ya ?smile.gif)))

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 5 2013, 03:19 PM
Instructor
Hi man! Nice introduction! Talking classes from Any Timmons must be something very cool. Do you have some audio links of tour new band?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 5 2013, 11:18 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Sounds awesome learning from Andy!!
Nice rig as well, holy smokes... biggrin.gif

Do you have any audio files or videos of your band (or earlier bands) or yourself playing?

Would love to hear it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 6 2013, 09:08 AM
Instructor
Taking lessons from Andy would be a nice dream come true for me smile.gif So I envy you, in the good way biggrin.gif

Welcome to GMC! Do you have any recordings you would like to share with us?

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 6 2013, 12:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tlabella @ Aug 5 2013, 11:49 PM) *

Welcome to GMC!

You've got some nice gear for sure. Do you have any songs up on the internet? Would sure like to have a listen. See you around the forums smile.gif

Darius, I'm not 5 years old, I got that part right! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 6 2013, 03:27 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC !!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:09 PM