Vito Bratta Wrist Injury
Opossum
Aug 31 2012, 02:07 AM
GMC:er
Just read where Vito Bratta injured his wrist playing classical guitar back in 1997, and can hardly play now. He says it hurts to slide his hand up and down the neck. Only nylon strings are manageable for short periods of time. Completely out of the business and unable to do a reunion tour or anything. How emotionally painful this must be. I can't imagine being separated from my electric guitar and compared to him I'm a total Hack. Never realized a wrist injury from playing guitar could linger that long. Especially considering this guy supposedly practiced 10 to 14 hours a day for years!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 31 2012, 08:56 AM
Instructor
Really ? Man, that sucks.. does it go into detail about what kind of injury it is ? Must be tendon..

QUOTE (Opossum @ Aug 31 2012, 02:07 AM) *
Especially considering this guy supposedly practiced 10 to 14 hours a day for years!

That might have something to do with it. It's ok to be passionate but too much of anything is too much. The clue is in the word 'too' ! ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:53 AM