3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Alexi Laiho Or Synister Gates?
Tono Fyr
Feb 1 2009, 09:27 AM
GMC:er
Alexi Laiho gets my vote. Synyster is pretty "meh" and chose a rather dumb stage name. Alexi, while good, isn't as amazing as some people are playing him up to be. : P

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Feb 1 2009, 09:58 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Alexi, but don't like him that much either..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 1 2009, 12:43 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 23 2011, 01:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Feb 2 2009, 07:17 AM
neither

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Scorpiotic
Mar 3 2011, 03:23 PM
I'm gonna stick my head out saying Synyster tongue.gif
They are not much alike in style, so the whole comparing-thingy doesn't really add up, but anyhoo...
They're both great guitarists, and yea I'm impressed of Alexi's ability to sing besides it as well, that demands control,
but IMHO Synyster got more musicality to his playing, while COB at times feels a little to flat and just pushing the most notes into shortest amount of time... So as a guitarist I'd say Synyster, as an entertainer/artist, i dont know... tongue.gif

--------------------
- Scorpiotic

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:08 PM