Marcus And Kris In Chat!
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 12 2007, 06:55 PM
GMC Founder
Hey guys - Marcus and me are (quite alone) in the chat - come and join us! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 12 2007, 07:09 PM
The Dark Canuck
Why do I have to be at work sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 12 2007, 07:24 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I'd love to, though I'm not fond of chats... i never seem to keep up, but now I tried and I got an error - load:class Client not found
:-(

+Quote Post
Jeff
Dec 12 2007, 07:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 12 2007, 01:24 PM) *
I'd love to, though I'm not fond of chats... i never seem to keep up, but now I tried and I got an error - load:class Client not found
:-(

Same here. Can't get in. dry.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 12 2007, 07:40 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Try using Firefox instead of Internet explorer...Chat is java applet..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 12 2007, 08:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
Darn, I missed Marcus and Kris sad.gif Luckily there are still plenty of cool members in chat wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Dec 13 2007, 02:09 AM
GMC:er
darn.. I´m always alone when I go in to the chat :/

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Dec 13 2007, 08:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jeff @ Dec 12 2007, 07:38 PM) *
Same here. Can't get in. dry.gif

We were 20 people in the chat last night. Maybe that is maximum and the reason some of you couldn't get in?! (I really know nothing about this, just speculating smile.gif )

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 13 2007, 11:26 AM
GMC Founder
hmm yes it could be that!

Have you tried entering the chat now (when it's not so crowded) to see what happens?

Otherwise trying a different browser as well as uppgrading your java version could be a solution..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 13 2007, 11:32 AM
Instructor
I don't think there's a limit in number of chat participants smile.gif

There are links in the bottom of the Chat window for download of Java, so maybe it should be the first step of finding what is wrong smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:02 PM