Rock Song Full
Pezi J. Baumgart...
Mar 11 2008, 04:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey there!

about two month ago i recorded my first song. it's called "a hard place". it is not too difficult, i would say 3/10 in our GMC scale.
the solo is not finished yet, its a bit crappy.
equipment used:

software: ableton live 5
allen & heath mixer
guitar: Washburn KV-20c (first and second guitar)
bass: ibanez
acoustic drumset (I only used 2 micriphones: 1 overhead condensator and 1 for the bass-drum)

i like this song a lot, cause its my very first recording but i'm sure it can use some critic!

thx, peter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  a_hard_place_Rendered.mp3 ( 1.31MB ) Number of downloads: 306

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pi38
May 13 2008, 03:32 PM
GMC:er
It has a really cool riff, and, although I thought the solo could definitely use some work, it had some pretty cool parts in it. The song has a lot of potential. Good Job! I think you should work on your vibrato most of all right now.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Matt23
May 13 2008, 03:55 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
The riffs in this are great, and the song is really good. smile.gif I agree with Pi38 the solo could be improved, and you should add more vibrato. Apart from that I really like this song smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 13 2008, 05:22 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome, thanks for sharing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 15 2008, 12:21 PM
Instructor
nice track man keep going just little more treble in mix down will be much better

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:04 AM