Stop Losing Your Picks!
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2013, 02:11 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I was surfing the wonderful world of Ebay and I found this product:

Attached Image
Attached Image

I just ordered mine and I think that those there the US$3 best invested ever! biggrin.gif

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 17)
mroberts70
Mar 18 2013, 03:37 PM
GMC:er
You ordered me one too right?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 18 2013, 08:11 AM) *
Hey guys! I was surfing the wonderful world of Ebay and I found this product:

Attached Image
Attached Image

I just ordered mine and I think that those there the US$3 best invested ever! biggrin.gif

What do you think?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Mar 18 2013, 03:41 PM
You'll just lose them all at once tongue.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 18 2013, 03:43 PM
i will probably end up losing it with all the picks inside anyways haha. tongue.gif
But it's a pretty cool product.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 18 2013, 04:00 PM
Instructor
I tried a few solutions like this but anyway...still had pockets full of picks - bad habits smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 18 2013, 05:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Mar 18 2013, 09:43 AM) *
i will probably end up losing it with all the picks inside anyways haha. tongue.gif

I thought the same thing laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2013, 05:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Mar 18 2013, 11:41 AM) *
You'll just lose them all at once tongue.gif

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Mar 18 2013, 11:43 AM) *

But it wouldn't be worse than loosing the keys of my apartment and studio,,, the pics would be a detail. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 18 2013, 05:23 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 18 2013, 06:29 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Already have one that can put next to my guitar and carry with me, I agree, money will spent smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Mar 18 2013, 11:59 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 18 2013, 05:23 PM) *
But it wouldn't be worse than loosing the keys of my apartment and studio,,, the pics would be a detail. laugh.gif

Yeah biggrin.gif
Btw, I wouldn't mind lossing my pics that much, I always end up using them until they're completely blunt 'cause I'm too lazy to go to a store and buy new ones laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 19 2013, 12:31 AM
Learning Tone Master
sounds like a funny
hey gabe , what you doin
lookin for my car keys
why
so i can play guitar

+Quote Post
dcz702
Mar 19 2013, 01:35 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
i dont lose um i just find um in the drier in the washer in the couch............ tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 19 2013, 09:04 AM
Instructor
I never lose mine biggrin.gif I am pretty much obsessed with not losing stuff in general (imagine the tragedy - I lost my wallet into a taxi last summer laugh.gif but the taxi driver was kind enough to return it the other day ) and I have a little pouch in which I already keep them smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 19 2013, 09:48 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I had a nice pick holding spot that kinda worked : behind the battery cover of a cell phone! smile.gif
It really worked. I figured that the cell phone is always with me so I should just hide my pick there.

Too bad my new phone doesn't have an appropriate battery door so that I can continue doing this.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 19 2013, 10:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 19 2013, 09:04 AM) *
I never lose mine biggrin.gif I am pretty much obsessed with not losing stuff in general (imagine the tragedy - I lost my wallet into a taxi last summer laugh.gif but the taxi driver was kind enough to return it the other day ) and I have a little pouch in which I already keep them smile.gif

I imagine a situation like the taxi driver thinks "Wow! Dude I have a Cosmin Lupu wallet...I'm gonna trade it for a GMC access account..." biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Mar 19 2013, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 19 2013, 10:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 19 2013, 09:24 AM) *
I imagine a situation like the taxi driver thinks "Wow! Dude I have a Cosmin Lupu wallet...I'm gonna trade it for a gms access account..." biggrin.gif

That would make Romania a dream country laugh.gif

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Mar 19 2013, 12:06 PM
Haha nice gimmick. I keep mine amongst my change in my wallet, and it invariably takes me ages of dropping change all over the floor to find them!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 19 2013, 03:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Haha biggrin.gif all these comments - i like the discussion. In the end, I might benefit, since my picks still manage to fall outta my wallet.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 19 2013, 03:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 18 2013, 08:31 PM) *
sounds like a funny
hey gabe , what you doin
lookin for my car keys
why
so i can play guitar

hahahahahhaha laugh.gif that's exactly what will happen. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 19 2013, 05:48 AM) *
I had a nice pick holding spot that kinda worked : behind the battery cover of a cell phone! smile.gif
It really worked. I figured that the cell phone is always with me so I should just hide my pick there.

Too bad my new phone doesn't have an appropriate battery door so that I can continue doing this.

It's a very good idea Bogdan! I'll put one in my cellphone and then I'll tell you. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:45 PM