2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Old Games Vs New
SpaseMoonkey
Aug 9 2012, 03:12 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 9 2012, 10:06 AM) *
Heavy Rain is a cool game.. not that I've played it, just watched it wink.gif

Same, heard a bunch of people talk about it at work so I watched someone do a walk-through. I watched someone play Slender Man the other day. You have to collect papers while a guy randomly stalks you, it made me jump so now I want to try it! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 9 2012, 03:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Aug 9 2012, 03:12 PM) *
Same, heard a bunch of people talk about it at work so I watched someone do a walk-through. I watched someone play Slender Man the other day. You have to collect papers while a guy randomly stalks you, it made me jump so now I want to try it! laugh.gif

I saw that too ! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 9 2012, 03:19 PM
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Aug 9 2012, 03:12 PM) *

i've play it unsure.gif and i really can't get scare with that game, a monster with a suit is just too silly i can't take it seriously. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 9 2012, 03:19 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
spacebran
Aug 9 2012, 10:18 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I forgot to mention - Baldur's Gate! One of the most epic games ever.

For those who don't know it, it's based off Dungeons and Dragons rules and has an epic story and fun gameplay. The hero you make in the first one can be imported for your adventure in the sequel!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Aug 9 2012, 10:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (spacebran @ Aug 9 2012, 09:18 PM) *

For those who don't know it, it's based off Dungeons and Dragons rules and has an epic story and fun gameplay. The hero you make in the first one can be imported for your adventure in the sequel!

Single - handedly the best RPG ever made for PC.

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 9 2012, 10:32 PM
QUOTE (spacebran @ Aug 9 2012, 10:18 PM) *

ah man, i feel like playing Baldur's Gate now laugh.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 10 2012, 10:51 AM
You guys ever played something from the Megaman X series ? smile.gif One of my all time favorites cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:31 PM