2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Sonofdestiny;, or the Dutch guy
SonofDestiny
May 30 2008, 03:59 PM
GMC:er
Hey all smile.gif

My name is George, I am from the Netherlands and I'm turning 18 in a couple of days. I had exams this year, so I have 3 months of vacation now, which of course I'm going to spend on practising guitar and singing.

I've been playing guitar for 4 years now, but I still suck, because I simply never really practised well. I'm allright at writing songs though, I've written stuff that I am very proud of. Thing is... you have to be able to perform them if you wanna be something. So that got me here, plus the fact that Kristopher (and a lot of the other teachers actually) really has something about him that gives me so much motivation. biggrin.gif

My goal in life is to change the world for the better and my dream is to do that by bringing music to the people. I know dreams come true and I'm going to work my ass off for that. I would appreciate it so much if you guys could help me out from time to time... giving me some feedback on songs and stuff. smile.gif

I hope to have a great time here and I hope I'll be able to add something to this community!

Cheers,

George smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 30 2008, 04:01 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome Sonofdestiny - that's awesome goal you have. I also have that goal! smile.gif Welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
May 30 2008, 04:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi George Welcome!

This is dutch:
Hoi George, leuk om weer eens een Nederlander te zien biggrin.gif Waar woon je erges? Bijna 18 en nu je eindexamens klaar, VWO? Succes met spelen en groetjes,

Kaz

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
May 30 2008, 04:02 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi George, great Goal in life and hope you achieve your dream, welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
botoxfox
May 30 2008, 04:17 PM
Welcome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
May 30 2008, 04:19 PM
Hi and welcome!

You have found the best site on the web.

All members here are very helpful and friendly. You will soon be hammering out great guitar pieces in no time!!

especially with 3 months off.

Lucky you

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
May 30 2008, 04:34 PM
Instructor
Hi George Welcome!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
May 30 2008, 05:28 PM
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ May 30 2008, 04:02 PM) *
Hi George Welcome!

This is dutch:
Hoi George, leuk om weer eens een Nederlander te zien biggrin.gif Waar woon je erges? Bijna 18 en nu je eindexamens klaar, VWO? Succes met spelen en groetjes,

Kaz

Ik woon in de buurt van Rotterdam, in Oud-Beijerland smile.gif En ja, ik heb VWO gedaan. Hopelijk heb ik m'n examens geklaard, anders zit ik nog een jaar wink.gif Maar waarschijnlijk zit dat wel goed. Ging met een 8 gemiddeld naar die toetsen biggrin.gif Hoe bedoel je *stuud* (H) Hehe.

Maar goed... als je in de buurt woont, we kunnen een keer jammen of zo als je wilt!

QUOTE (BollyRotten @ May 30 2008, 04:19 PM) *
Hi and welcome!

You have found the best site on the web.

All members here are very helpful and friendly. You will soon be hammering out great guitar pieces in no time!!

especially with 3 months off.

Lucky you

Hahaha yeah I guess I'm pretty lucky biggrin.gif

Thanks all for makin' me feel at home!

By the way... I think this guitar site is the best deal I've ever had. I mean, I've had guitar lessons for like 12,50 euro's for half an hour. huh.gif Now I got guitar lessons for six months, everyday, any time I want, no bullshit about being late... for 37 euros biggrin.gif This so great! And thank god for the almighty dollar biggrin.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 30 2008, 07:50 PM
Instructor
welcome George to the site

+Quote Post
skennington
May 30 2008, 10:19 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome George, that is a great goal you got there man!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
May 30 2008, 11:57 PM
Instructor
Hi George and welcome to GMC. Great goals from you smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 31 2008, 02:54 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC George !! Great introduction and goals, total support for that ! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 31 2008, 09:37 AM
Instructor
Lovely introduction George,welcome to GMC. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 31 2008, 10:11 AM
Instructor
Welcome to the site George

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Matt23
May 31 2008, 10:29 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Welcome George. Great goal. smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 31 2008, 10:49 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Welcome mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 31 2008, 11:31 AM
Instructor
Hey man, welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 1 2008, 03:11 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Jun 1 2008, 08:30 AM
Acoustic Instructor
Welcome to GMC George biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 1 2008, 01:52 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:14 AM