Livestream Gmc Concerts
quadrium
Feb 19 2011, 05:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys.I have this idea in my mind for a while.If you agree with me maybe our admins can open a forum called live gmc concerts into the community activities area and we can schedule live shows from gmcers at there.we can use Procaster for streaming( http://www.livestream.com/platform/procaster/ ) and then we share our channel urls with others(about sharing,lets say 4 people will play a song.They will write their channel urls to the topic,and when you open all 4 channels you can see/hear them all,also there is a Work with multiple cameras option in procaster but i have never tried that smile.gif so we can figure that out if we start live shows ) and can play some crazy stuff smile.gif .For ex: old collabs,songs from virtual bands,cover songs or just jamming

-If procaster is too challenging maybe our admins can add a section like gmc live chat but in this one we have 4 or 5 live channels instead of 1? And we can still schedule our concerts from the live gmc concerts section as i mentioned above?Otherwise we use procaster.

-And also if admins agree to open live gmc concerts section i will be happy to give detailed info about using procaster,scheduling concerts etc.

So what you guys think about that?

Dogukan,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by quadrium: Feb 20 2011, 05:15 AM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 19 2011, 08:46 PM
Instructor
I must admit I don't know about all that stuff but it does sound interesting and fun cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 19 2011, 08:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 19 2011, 07:46 PM) *
I must admit I don't know about all that stuff but it does sound interesting and fun cool.gif

Thanks Ben smile.gif If Kris agrees to open a forum about this,i will tell everything detailed about how to do it smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
badfingers93
Feb 19 2011, 09:55 PM
GMC:er
Hey man, that sounds awesome! you have my vote biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 20 2011, 01:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (badfingers93 @ Feb 19 2011, 08:55 PM) *
Hey man, that sounds awesome! you have my vote biggrin.gif

Thanks man smile.gif What about the others? Looking forward to see your comments smile.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Feb 20 2011, 01:55 AM

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 20 2011, 03:31 AM
Learning Roadie
I think it would be cool! Occasionally I broadcast from ustream. I'm downloading that program to see what it's about. I wonder, would there be any issues with the delay in time? Would their be continuous loops from everybody's broadcasting bleeding through everybody's systems? Guess we'll see if we can get it working. smile.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 20 2011, 03:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (thefireball @ Feb 20 2011, 02:31 AM) *
I think it would be cool! Occasionally I broadcast from ustream. I'm downloading that program to see what it's about. I wonder, would there be any issues with the delay in time? Would their be continuous loops from everybody's broadcasting bleeding through everybody's systems? Guess we'll see if we can get it working. smile.gif

Thanks man! There is a option called Work with multiple cameras but i have never tried that:)

This post has been edited by quadrium: Feb 20 2011, 05:15 AM

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 23 2011, 01:42 PM
GMC Founder
Hey Dogukan - wow this sounds like a lot of fun!

Since no one really has good experience of this maybe a start would be for you have a first livestream gig? If it works out well we can definitely have a new board for it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 23 2011, 07:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 23 2011, 12:42 PM) *
Hey Dogukan - wow this sounds like a lot of fun!

Since no one really has good experience of this maybe a start would be for you have a first livestream gig? If it works out well we can definitely have a new board for it!

Thank you for the chance you have given Kris smile.gif It means a lot.About the gig,i am planning to play in 3-4 days.I will open a thread soon ,for those who want to join to the gmc test concert you can reach me from there smile.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Feb 23 2011, 07:31 PM

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 23 2011, 11:14 PM
GMC:er
Sounds cool smile.gif Can't wait to see it!

Todd

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 24 2011, 12:53 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 24 2011, 06:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Really interesting ideas presented here. I'll be looking out to see those performances! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Blister
Feb 24 2011, 11:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Very cool concept. I am curious about the lag time, as well. I sure hope this works.

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 26 2011, 12:28 AM
Instructor
Very interesting stuff! smile.gif I haven't tried the multiple camera option, should be really fun.

Not sure about the multiple jam, because of the latency involved in sending audio streams across the world, but I would be very interested to see if the technology advanced in that particular service. I think the latency is somewhere around 50ms for cross-ocean connections.

on the subject: eJamming is out for some time now as well, and although latency exist, people seem to get along fine using it for songwriting. There is an overdub mode with recording feature, so people can arrange a song in a session easily. Another idea that would be interesting is to form a songwriting session or lick exchange session for example, and record it. If done well, it can serve nicely for making cool new compositions that function as distribution and marketing forms.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 27 2011, 08:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 25 2011, 11:28 PM) *
Very interesting stuff! smile.gif I haven't tried the multiple camera option, should be really fun.

Not sure about the multiple jam, because of the latency involved in sending audio streams across the world, but I would be very interested to see if the technology advanced in that particular service. I think the latency is somewhere around 50ms for cross-ocean connections.

Thanks Ivan smile.gif I've thoughts about the latency too.But i'll give a shot.Maybe with practice before concerts we get used to play with minor latency.Anyway i have opened a thread about signups and some info about the test concert.Check this out: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=38236

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 27 2011, 10:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
Good luck.
Never heard about anyone in the existence of the internet managing to pull this off because of latency though. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:55 PM